Wikiposts

England 1-0

Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default England 1-0

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:26 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: England 1-0

Just as well you're not playing Ireland, eh...?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all
Default Re: England 1-0

Originally Posted by AndyD
Becks off!!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:49 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Becks off!!!

What is it with us !!! We never just muller them do we ... it frustrates me I was hoping for a comfortable win
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:52 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Was there a football match on?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

cov kids will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
What is it with us !!! We never just muller them do we ... it frustrates me I was hoping for a comfortable win
Good win 1-0. becks off (not deserved, what a dive! should work in the circus) England looked quite fragile though.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cov kids
Good win 1-0. becks off (not deserved, what a dive! should work in the circus) England looked quite fragile though.
England through to World cup finals
Thanks Holland!
(Holland2 - Czeck republic 0 )
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

pippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud ofpippin lara has much to be proud of

Good luck to England, although you won't get past the quarter finals with that manager!

Before I go any further, I'm not a whinging Scot, more of a realist.

Been listening to all the usual stuff on the radio about how good it is to get to the Finals and, yet again, how England will be amongst the favourites. Now I'm not against a little optimism - I think all professional sports people must have confidence - but I can't see how any England supporter can expect to win the cup with SGE (PLAN A) in charge. I say PLAN A because whenever PLAN A isn't working SVE goes with PLAN A (remember Brazil).

Once again, good luck - but please don't overstate your chances.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:02 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bruce67
England through to World cup finals
Thanks Holland!
(Holland2 - Czeck republic 0 )
Getting sick of watching England struggle through matches, Can't believe this is worth postponing premiership games for.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, England is safe. They are through to the finals as the Dutch beat the Checz.

So, any comments or thoughts on the coming match against Poland?

Van

Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

John Mc will become famous soon enoughJohn Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by VanTheMan
Well, England is safe. They are through to the finals as the Dutch beat the Checz.

Van

I think with the pressure now off, providing Sven doesn't play a much weakened side, we'll easily beat Poland.

Beckham deserved to be sent off! He does it every time, gets an undeserved yellow card then runs round like a petulant 5 year old kicking out at everybody because he feels hard done to. The actual challenge he got sent for was a dive, but he would have hacked somebody else five minutes later anyway

Peter Crouch. What the hell is he doing playing for England and Liverpool (My team) I just can't believe it

I don't think we'll win the world cup either, but you've got to qualify to be in with a shout
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Ah well...what would be in the WorldCup without England. Anyway..its a tough match this midweek. Both teams wanna top the group. I reckon Poland will defend all the way throughout the match and settle for a draw game.

As for Sven, I did not know what he's up to. A change of tactic maybe?
4-4-1-1 again? Maybe they should field Jermain Defoe. In my personal point of view, he's a good player.

It's hard to say. The ball is round and anything can happen. A very good example was Greece winning the European Cup and South Korea qualifying until the semi's in the last WorldCup. Imagine a team trashed by the Netherlands 5-0 ( France98 or USA94?) ousting Italy and the Spanish.

Originally Posted by John Mc
I think with the pressure now off, providing Sven doesn't play a much weakened side, we'll easily beat Poland.

Beckham deserved to be sent off! He does it every time, gets an undeserved yellow card then runs round like a petulant 5 year old kicking out at everybody because he feels hard done to. The actual challenge he got sent for was a dive, but he would have hacked somebody else five minutes later anyway

Peter Crouch. What the hell is he doing playing for England and Liverpool (My team) I just can't believe it

I don't think we'll win the world cup either, but you've got to qualify to be in with a shout
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

An update...Australia trashed Jamaica 5-0

02' [1 - 0] M. Bresciano
30' [2 - 0] A. Thompson
48' [3 - 0] M. Viduka
58' [4 - 0] M. Bresciano
88' [5 - 0] Griffiths

Looks like Gus Hiddink did a good job after the departure of Frank Farina.

Van
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Originally Posted by VanTheMan

Van
A spell binding 0-0!!!

SS
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:49 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

im a liverpool fan and could not of said it better myself
i was begining to think it was just me everyone i speak to says he is fantastic but i cant see it myself i was told by everyone to give him a chance to settle i personally think 'come on he is a pro its his job how many chances does he need' if i didnt do my job right first time i would probably get a warning or sacked. it makes me so

jan x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.