Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

..and this ends my duties with BE.

..and this ends my duties with BE.

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 9:35 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Re: ..and this ends my duties with BE.

Originally Posted by scutterUK
High guys, gals and everyone else.

There’s a lot of people on here now who don’t know me,
I know you !! Glad you're enjoying your new life and good luck
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 10:06 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=scutterUK]High guys, gals and everyone else.

Great post Scutter.

Its so uplifting to hear a success story. There is so much negativity on this forum at present. It's enough to scare :scared: anyone off :scared:

Whilst we do want a "balanced view" ie the highs and the lows....some people go on here I'm sure just to put people off.

If like you ....life is workin out really well...then you feel it sufficient to come on BE now and again to let us know how ur doin. It fantastic for us to read a huge THANKS.

For the trolls who spend ALL their time posting......are they not giving the Ozzie experience a real chance?

Again thanks for a superb post. I wish you well.
Old Sep 23rd 2005, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

hiya scutter mate! I remember you!!

I was thinking about some of the old posters on here the other day and was wondering how you were going, I'm so pleased to hear you're settled and happy.

I can't believe you've been here a year already...mind you I've been here 3 now...can you believe that?!! Still loving it and wouldn't change it for anything!

Good luck with the new house and bird!!

love sophia xx

PS: Are you still in love with my avatar??LOL
Old Sep 29th 2005, 11:33 am
Living the Dream

RockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant future

Scutter

Well we made it over here, been here 4 months now and living in Jerrabomberra. Glad to hear you have settled. All the best

Steve.