Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The end is nigh for the english nurse!

The end is nigh for the english nurse!

Old Oct 9th 2004, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The end is nigh for the english nurse!

Have done something very exciting - no, not THAT (unfortuantly)!!!

I've handed my notice in at work, and what with time owing and annual leave to take I have 14 shifts left to do and then thats it!!
So soon will have lots of time to do other exciting things before I leave this miserable country (although the weather has been quite nice since summer finished hasn't it?) in January.
You may think I'm daft relating this simple piece of information, but every time something happens I'm that little bit nearer to going.........
Cas
Old Oct 9th 2004, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The end is nigh for the english nurse!

Originally Posted by carolinegorka

I've handed my notice in at work, and what with time owing and annual leave to take I have 14 shifts left to do and then thats it!!
So soon will have lots of time to do other exciting things before I leave this miserable country (although the weather has been quite nice since summer finished hasn't it?) in January.
You may think I'm daft relating this simple piece of information, but every time something happens I'm that little bit nearer to going.........
Cas
G'd evening Cas!

Ah.....another satisfying milestone reached.......now you just need to sell that bloody house.....
Old Oct 9th 2004, 9:57 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
As if we would All milestones on here should be celebrated at length Counting down now eh?
Old Oct 9th 2004, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

miss carol is an unknown quantity at this point

Cas
Hi caroline,
Oh what a grrrrrreat feeling! i'm going to saviour that moment when i tell the NHS where to stick their ******* job!! i can't wait. hey lucky you, getting back your time owing, how did you manage that?!
Good luck with your move in january.
carol x
Old Oct 9th 2004, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by miss carol
Hi caroline,
Oh what a grrrrrreat feeling! i'm going to saviour that moment when i tell the NHS where to stick their ******* job!! i can't wait.
We had a thread about this recently......tell 'em where to shove it, or not.....
just in case it comes back to haunt you!

Still.....very tempting though isn't it?....
Old Oct 9th 2004, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Cas
Do you think the government think tank that is spending millions on recruitment and retention could instantly do a quick piece of market research by putting a thread on here saying why are you going

or is the site capacity not big enough for the replies what do you think ??

anyway enjoy the moment and wonder how many of your colleagues at your leaving do will be asking for the DIMA website address !!
Good luck mary
Old Oct 9th 2004, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miss carol
Hi caroline,
Oh what a grrrrrreat feeling! i'm going to saviour that moment when i tell the NHS where to stick their ******* job!! i can't wait. hey lucky you, getting back your time owing, how did you manage that?!
Good luck with your move in january.
carol x
Simple - I was in charge when I decided that I wanted to take it and when!!
To be honest, don't give a flying f*** about job here now! Go in, do the work, go home and talk to you lot about leaving
Old Oct 9th 2004, 11:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, nice, bloody nice feeling isn't it Cas ?