The End is Near

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:25 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default The End is Near

Well looks like I have an offer on the Hovel , nice Asian Girl with cash and no PR has put in an offer and the estate agent is chasing up the FIB to see if thats okay , he seems to think that 90% of these cases are given the go ahead.
Shes 21 and a student from Taiwan and has more readies than your Brit refugee , shes already bought a pad in West Perth in a resort ( no FIB needed on that).
So the end is near the middle of August looks good , wife phoned up NHS direct who seem keen to offer her a job and we have a house lined up in Kinver to live in so I will have to leave the refugees here with a tear in my eye to their fate.
No parties on my behalf its not over till its over?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The End is Near

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Well looks like I have an offer on the Hovel , nice Asian Girl with cash and no PR has put in an offer and the estate agent is chasing up the FIB to see if thats okay , he seems to think that 90% of these cases are given the go ahead.
Shes 21 and a student from Taiwan and has more readies than your Brit refugee , shes already bought a pad in West Perth in a resort ( no FIB needed on that).
So the end is near the middle of August looks good , wife phoned up NHS direct who seem keen to offer her a job and we have a house lined up in Kinver to live in so I will have to leave the refugees here with a tear in my eye to their fate.

Your buyer being Asian will not go down well with the little Englanders on the site. You will be hated for that more than the "advice" perhaps.
Seriously, how does a 21 yr old come by such money? Rich family is it? Did she say?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard

I four one wish you all the luck, seems like you and your wife are pretty well orginized, sorry about this, but were is Kinver ?? and what is a FIB ??? (Been in Canada to long forgotten so much )...
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:52 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
Your buyer being Asian will not go down well with the little Englanders on the site. You will be hated for that more than the "advice" perhaps.
Seriously, how does a 21 yr old come by such money? Rich family is it? Did she say?
A lot of cashed up Asians in Perth it seems to attract the wealthy from China , Singapore ,Taiwan and the like who need no PR , these people are far wealther than your Pom refugee.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:56 am
Banned

Originally posted by jeannie
I four one wish you all the luck, seems like you and your wife are pretty well orginized, sorry about this, but were is Kinver ?? and what is a FIB ??? (Been in Canada to long forgotten so much )...
The FIB regulates overseas ownership of land and homes in Australia the buggers have a goverment department for everything.
Kinver is in the West Midlands and handy for both of us.

http://www.freezone.co.uk/kinver/

Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:09 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Sad old git, why even mention the girl is Asian? it's you who has the chip on his shoulder about Immigrants it seems.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:12 am
Banned

Originally posted by paulf
Sad old git, why even mention the girl is Asian? it's you who has the chip on his shoulder about Immigrants it seems.
No thats your problem , I said the girl was nice unlike some of the Brit refugees.
I would prefer dealing with an Asian they still have honour and this country is more likely to welcome them than you.

PS Shes well spoken has manners and is well educated and very wealthy , not anything like some of the good people on this forum.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 17th 2003 at 6:21 am.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:28 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

You really are losing the plot.
Firstly how can you presume who has what? you don't know the first thing about the people who post here other than their desire to move from the UK.
You may have F***ed up over there but that means nothing to other people going now.
How old are you? the fact that you,re still working I should think points to under fifty.
yeah I know your gonna say you earn x amount of dollars which is great but why are you still working? Retire and enjoy life.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:32 am
Banned

You really are losing the plot.
Firstly how can you presume who has what? you don't know the first thing about the people who post here other than their desire to move from the UK.
You may have F***ed up over there but that means nothing to other people going now.
How old are you? the fact that you,re still working I should think points to under fifty.
yeah I know your gonna say you earn x amount of dollars which is great but why are you still working? Retire and enjoy life.
You are banging your head against the padded cell you live in , abuse is fine if you had clue about your facts .
Refugees are fine just some Poms are hard to like , as far as having stuffed up boy are you wrong.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:33 am
?????????

Go on then tell me, how old are you?.

it's probably work or the lack of it that makes the life hard over there.

And by the way abuse is never Fine.

Last edited by paulf; Jun 17th 2003 at 6:36 am.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:37 am
Banned

Go on then tell me, how old are you?.

You have a problem with ages, if I am older than you would that point to me being wiser , if I was younger would I be naive .
The more you shout the less you say.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:38 am
?????????

The more you post the less you say.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:42 am
Banned

The more you post the less you say.
We have comman ground there Pal , nice to say nothing to a none person.

Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:43 am
?????????

Class, talking to yourself.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 6:45 am
Banned

Class, talking to yourself.

You need a bit yourself like to help out but I have none to spare .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.