Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

End of Fashion - Oh Yeah!

End of Fashion - Oh Yeah!

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:15 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default End of Fashion - Oh Yeah!

How say you?
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:19 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: End of Fashion - Oh Yeah!

Originally Posted by Jim2004
How say you?
Another great Perth band. Are they playing them in the UK then?
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:31 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by renth
Another great Perth band. Are they playing them in the UK then?
I wish! ... altho to be honest only know the one song.

I was out in Oz recently and see it bantered on MTV-OZ a lot and it kinda took bite!

I've just got hold of the single and asked a few UK lot what they reckon, thought it was worth askin on here too ...
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 3:40 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I wish! ... altho to be honest only know the one song.

I was out in Oz recently and see it bantered on MTV-OZ a lot and it kinda took bite!

I've just got hold of the single and asked a few UK lot what they reckon, thought it was worth askin on here too ...
I didn't think they'd be playing them in the UK - the radio stations over there won't bother unless its either a boy band, mobile phone ringtone or some nancy boy singer/songwriter.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 4:23 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by renth
I didn't think they'd be playing them in the UK - the radio stations over there won't bother unless its either a boy band, mobile phone ringtone or some nancy boy singer/songwriter.
Xfm seem to play a few of the Aussie bands. I sometimes listen on the net when I am working. Probably the best station to get good new British acts.