Reload this Page >

Employmend Agencies Brisbane

Employmend Agencies Brisbane

Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Smile Employmend Agencies Brisbane

Folks,

There have been a lot of useful website posted on here but one thing i have not noticed is a list of employment agencies in and around the Brisbane area. Does anyone know of any??? i.e Manpower etc???

Also looking for some help in making a decision when i move to Brisbane Feb next year. I am selling my house and anything that i can sell i.e t.v, suite etc fair enough. I am only planning on taking clothes and a few sentimental things. Do you guys think it is better just to take a few cases and pay the excess or do you think it would be cheaper speaking to a shipping compay and getting most of the stuff shipped across???

Answers on a postcard.

Thanks in advance,

Will
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:54 am
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: Employmend Agencies Brisbane

Hi Will

Here are some that I have used for research, they give a good feel for what is around. Also the 'Living in Brisbane' website gives good links.
We are off in January so I will post more if I find good ones locally.

www.workingin-australia.com/

www.mycareer.com.au

www.seek.com.au

Cheers Andy