Reload this Page >

Employer reference

Employer reference

Old Mar 3rd 2002, 8:47 am
Just Joined

rajeshk_1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employer reference

Hi,
I am planning to get the ACS assessment done and I dont think my employer will give me the reference letter in the format prescribed by ACS. My employer has given a letter saying I am working as so and so and I have so many years experience and nothing else. What shud I do ?

Other thing is when ACS contacts the employer to check for authenticity of the reference letter, they may be a problem here ( in India). My employer doesnt want to see enquiries from some immigration guy and he may eventually screw my application. Any ideas what can be done about this ? I heard that it happened with one my friend and the employer after telling ACS that no one with that person's name exists in company's pay roll and later he fired him for misconduct.

I found that I can give a self statutory declaration letter. In this case, Will ACS contact my current employer?

If ACS rejects b'cuz of this reason, Can I apply later?

Can any of you please send me a copy of sample
1. Resume
2. Employer Reference (or self statutory declaration letter)
please mail me [email protected]

Thanks for your help.
Rajesh
Old Mar 4th 2002, 10:35 am
ØRjan Sandland

Default Re: Employer reference

"rajeshk_1973" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, I am planning to get the ACS assessment done and I dont think my employer will
    > give me the reference letter in the format prescribed by ACS. My employer has given
    > a letter saying I am working as so and so and I have so many years experience and
    > nothing else. What shud I do ?
    >
    > Other thing is when ACS contacts the employer to check for authenticity of the
    > reference letter, they may be a problem here ( in India). My employer doesnt want
    > to see enquiries from some immigration guy and he may eventually screw my
    > application. Any ideas what can be done about this ? I heard that it happened with
    > one my friend and the employer after telling ACS that no one with that person's
    > name exists in company's pay roll and later he fired him for misconduct.

I'll be interested in answers you might get. Would you care to post any answers to
the group if you get any by email?

Thanks.

Ørjan

Old Mar 8th 2002, 7:15 am
Just Joined

rajeshk_1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Employer reference

Hi,
I haven't get any reply rgding this. Appreciate Ur help

Thanks in advance
Rajesh