Reload this Page >

Employer Nomination Scheme ENS Visa 121

Employer Nomination Scheme ENS Visa 121

Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:44 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Employer Nomination Scheme ENS Visa 121

Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone else has come out on this type of visa?

Have you stayed with that employer for 3 years - or have you moved on - without any trouble.

Would love to hear from anyone on this type of visa.

Thanks, L-j
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Neil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really nice
Default Re: Employer Nomination Scheme ENS Visa 121

I never actually started work for my employer!
About 2 months after we got our visa my employer sold his business and the new owner and I could not agree on terms and conditions as they had changed!
I just found another job, which is okay for the moment - In England I was a Service Manager but here I'm back on the tools as it were.
If anyone has a vacancy for a good Appliance Service Technician/Service Manager please let me know - I worked for Bosch in the UK.

Neil
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Neil&Jackie
I never actually started work for my employer!
About 2 months after we got our visa my employer sold his business and the new owner and I could not agree on terms and conditions as they had changed!
I just found another job, which is okay for the moment - In England I was a Service Manager but here I'm back on the tools as it were.
If anyone has a vacancy for a good Appliance Service Technician/Service Manager please let me know - I worked for Bosch in the UK.

Neil
Thanks for your reply. So was there an comeback - ie anyone ever check whether or not you did start?

Thanks L-j
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Neil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really niceNeil&Jackie is just really nice

I think and I may be wrong that the only thing that HAS to happen is that the employer has to offer 3 years work. I do not think the employee HAS to stay with the same employer. I know of 2 other cases where the employee has moved on

Good luck in your new job!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Neil&Jackie
I think and I may be wrong that the only thing that HAS to happen is that the employer has to offer 3 years work. I do not think the employee HAS to stay with the same employer. I know of 2 other cases where the employee has moved on

Good luck in your new job!
Thanks for that. We don't have a new job as yet....but are just deliberating our next move

thanks for your comments

L-j