British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   emirates promotion codes (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/emirates-promotion-codes-434370/)

aston man Mar 13th 2007 3:45 pm

emirates promotion codes

i know this is a cheeky questions, does anyone know any promotion codes for emirates......

thanks

aston...

grahampaula Mar 13th 2007 3:47 pm

Re: emirates promotion codes

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 4513747)
i know this is a cheeky questions, does anyone know any promotion codes for emirates......

thanks

aston...

Following this one closely, come on guys :D

aston man Mar 13th 2007 3:54 pm

when i used to travel to turkey quite often....we all used to have a promotion code and we used to get a good discount from xl airways...

i would of thought the likes of emirates could do it for us on BE,they would get a lot of business from us, friends and family...

grahampaula Mar 13th 2007 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 4513771)
when i used to travel to turkey quite often....we all used to have a promotion code and we used a good discount from xl airways...

i would of thought the likes of emirates could do it for us on BE,they would get a lot of business from us and friends and family...

I totally agree shall we send them an email and a big boot up the a##:rofl: . By the way do you still have the code for xl as we are going again this year cheers. graham.

aston man Mar 13th 2007 4:25 pm

hang on i'll get it you...

grahampaula Mar 13th 2007 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 4513860)

Thanks, that would be great!

grahampaula Mar 13th 2007 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 4513860)

Just tried to send you some karma, but it says that I must spread some reputation around before I give it to you again :rifle: I have only just learnt how to send karma, so this has baffled me. I will try later, Paula.

ray2gill Mar 16th 2007 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by aston man (Post 4513771)
when i used to travel to turkey quite often....we all used to have a promotion code and we used to get a good discount from xl airways...

i would of thought the likes of emirates could do it for us on BE,they would get a lot of business from us, friends and family...

Most Emirates flights are overbooked so they don't need to give discounts or promotions!

jamesegrant Mar 16th 2007 5:16 pm

In an airport lounge at the moment but look on www.flyertalk.com under forums and there is one for emirates.. there is a discount code link there if you have a barclaycard

cheers

James

asher Mar 16th 2007 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by jamesegrant (Post 4525924)
In an airport lunch at the moment but look on www.flyertalk.com under forums and there is one for emirates.. there is a discount code link there if you have a barclaycard

cheers

James

WAAAgh:( no barclay card.

Bob Mar 16th 2007 7:11 pm

have a snoop and ask in the ME section, one of the guys there might know of something?