Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

emirates last minute?

emirates last minute?

Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:58 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default emirates last minute?

has any one left their flights until the last minute,is it any cheaper?

thanks..
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all
Default Re: emirates last minute?

Originally Posted by aston man
has any one left their flights until the last minute,is it any cheaper?

thanks..
you beat me to it cos i was gonna ask that question later,
the cheapest flights so far for 3 adults and 1 child (16 yr now classed as adult :curse: ) are £2345 they were two days ago £2229 and the travel agent phoned to ask what are we going to do but i was wondering fi it went up cos it was the weekend so i will see what happens during the week but she did say they are going fast , we are going Jan 08 so we have to do some thinking about whether we risk waiting for them to go down !
sarahlou
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Those prices are return right?

cause I can get one ways for £450 per adult!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:10 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

try emirates,,,direct......or pricerunner.co.uk..

mine are £1500 for 2 adults and 2 children...
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

try emirates,,,direct......or pricerunner.co.uk..

mine are £1500 for 2 adults and 2 children...
when for though , its for jan 08 and its peak season (so thats what was said for reason being dear)
ive checked for flights for around this month and yes they are £1500 -but any more info and that would be great cos it is dear !
thanks
sarahlou
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:32 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sarahlou
when for though , its for jan 08 and its peak season (so thats what was said for reason being dear)
ive checked for flights for around this month and yes they are £1500 -but any more info and that would be great cos it is dear !
thanks
sarahlou
hang on i'll have a look.....ino the best i can find is 2400 for four adults...

hey whos your agent,thats a great price...

Last edited by aston man; Apr 15th 2007 at 6:40 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:56 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andym79
Those prices are return right?

cause I can get one ways for £450 per adult!
Who is this with then?
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:57 pm

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
Who is this with then?
Doh - just noticed - clue was in the title. Maybe not good idea replying to quotes when sat in the sun too long today!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 6:59 pm
Banned

i must have sun stroke cus i am still scratching me thick brummy head...
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:06 pm

i must have sun stroke cus i am still scratching me thick brummy head...
I was replying to Andym79's post where he can get flights for £450! Wasn't till I sent it read your title saying emirates! Oh I wish the visas would hurry up and arrive I am going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
I was replying to Andym79's post where he can get flights for £450! Wasn't till I sent it read your title saying emirates! Oh I wish the visas would hurry up and arrive I am going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cam ,thats two of us that are completly puddled ,now....
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

nev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to allnev_n_angie is a name known to all

Try calling Emirates on 01625 445200 - they gave us a good deal last year - alternatively, got good price from expedia with malaysian last minute flight
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:13 pm

Glad I'm not the only one Ast!! Think I should call it a day now = back to work tomorrow after being off for the school hols and will be up early to check e-mails before getting ready for work. Be glad when get those visas and can get a life again!!!!!!!!! Hope to see your I GOT IT this week.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

hang on i'll have a look.....ino the best i can find is 2400 for four adults...

hey whos your agent,thats a great price...
thomas cook -and they were very helpful ,as i said she even phoned me at home a day later to say that they are going up and she is keeping an eye on the prices for me and is going to do more research - great service
sarahlou
Old Apr 16th 2007, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

oh i forgot to mention it , it was for 4 adults as well because you only pay for child up to aged 11 and my two girls are 13 and 16
sarahlou