Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

emirates flight pre booking seats

emirates flight pre booking seats

Old Mar 26th 2005, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future
Default emirates flight pre booking seats

we are comin over to perth for a reccie in 3 wks we are flying emirates from brum to perth with a 2hr stopover in dubai.

we have 2 girls aged 2 and 4 and i am 6ft 1

i have seen on this forum and others that people have pre booked their seats before flying i have searched high and low for the number to do this but as yet had no joy has anyone else pre booked their seats and of if so have you still got the phone number......

i have joined the skywards club on the emirates website but still could'nt find anything there

thx

karl
Old Mar 26th 2005, 10:51 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: emirates flight pre booking seats

Just phone their normal reservations number. As you already have tickets you will need the PNR number which will be somewhere amongst all the details at the beginning, might be called booking ref as well. Usually a 6-8 digit code of numbers and letters.

And have your frequent flyer membership number handy too and check it is linked to those tickets so they credit all the miles automatically.

On www.emirates.com their offices are listed, go to 'About Emirates' on left hand menu, and second from bottom is 'Emirates Offices Worldwide'

Their Birmingham office is:

City: BIRMINGHAM
Agent: Emirates (Airport Ticket Office)
Address: 2nd Floor, Main Terminal
Birmingham International Airport,
Birmingham
UK

Dialing Code: 0044
Telephone: 870-2432222

Manchester Office:

City: MANCHESTER
Agent: Emirates
Address: Riverside Court,
Riverside Park,
Bollin Walk,
Wilmslow,
Cheshire SK9 IDL
UK

London Office:

City: LONDON
Address: First Floor, Gloucester Park,
95 Cromwell Road,
London SW7 4DL
UK

Looks like they have a central number of 0870 2432222 so if you phone that they will point you in the right direction if they can't do it. Hope you have a good trip
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Flying Banana
Just phone their normal reservations number. As you already have tickets you will need the PNR number which will be somewhere amongst all the details at the beginning, might be called booking ref as well. Usually a 6-8 digit code of numbers and letters.

And have your frequent flyer membership number handy too and check it is linked to those tickets so they credit all the miles automatically.

On www.emirates.com their offices are listed, go to 'About Emirates' on left hand menu, and second from bottom is 'Emirates Offices Worldwide'

Their Birmingham office is:

City: BIRMINGHAM
Agent: Emirates (Airport Ticket Office)
Address: 2nd Floor, Main Terminal
Birmingham International Airport,
Birmingham
UK

Manchester Office:

City: MANCHESTER
Address: Riverside Court,
Riverside Park,
Bollin Walk,
Wilmslow,
Cheshire SK9 IDL
UK

London Office:

City: LONDON
Address: First Floor, Gloucester Park,
95 Cromwell Road,
London SW7 4DL
UK

Looks like they have a central number of 0870 2432222 so if you phone that they will point you in the right direction if they can't do it. Hope you have a good trip

thx for that found those those numbers on the website but not the 0870 number will give them a call

would send you karma if could find where to do it..

karl

Last edited by baggie; Mar 27th 2005 at 7:22 am.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Smile Re: emirates flight pre booking seats

Originally Posted by baggie
thx for that found those those numbers on the website but not the 0870 number will give them a call

would send you karma if could find where to do it..

karl

the karma is at the bottom left-hand corner of anyone's comments,on the right is the 'reply with quote' button
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

thx for pointing me to that big blue rectangle with KARMA wrote on it

sent you some aswell
Old Mar 27th 2005, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: emirates flight pre booking seats

Originally Posted by baggie
thx for pointing me to that big blue rectangle with KARMA wrote on it

sent you some aswell

cheers mate
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you may have all the info you need but just one to point out you may find that your seats are pre-booked already due to the age of your children.
We recently flew to Perth with Emirates and they were pre-booked already all flights near the first few front rows do not bother with the bulk head seats right at the front though as being tall you will not have enough leg room.
Hope this helps.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

we went with Emirate's and pre booked out seats through skywards...even got the kids meals sorted out..burgers and chips all that kida stuff
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:22 pm

Flying Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the karma baggie, hope you guys have a good flight out.

And don't forget your credit card, last time I flew through Dubai they had some nice Mercedes' in duty free.....
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

Originally Posted by Steve2438
we went with Emirate's and pre booked out seats through skywards...even got the kids meals sorted out..burgers and chips all that kida stuff
But not for much longer if Jamie Oliver has anything to do with it
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

Vinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud ofVinny van Gogh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Hi,
We have booked our flights for December this year with Emirates and we cannot book seats until June.
My wife needs to have an aisle seat and I just love the window seat!!! ( ever seen Alice Springs from 35000 feet in the black of night...brilliant) anyway.
We have heard that there are a lot of Emirates planes with seating in 2,s which is much better than the jumbos's 3,s and 4,s. Just wondered how you found the flight and seating arrangements.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vinny van Gogh
Hi,
We have booked our flights for December this year with Emirates and we cannot book seats until June.
My wife needs to have an aisle seat and I just love the window seat!!! ( ever seen Alice Springs from 35000 feet in the black of night...brilliant) anyway.
We have heard that there are a lot of Emirates planes with seating in 2,s which is much better than the jumbos's 3,s and 4,s. Just wondered how you found the flight and seating arrangements.

thx for all your help having just had 10 spare mins i phoned the 087002432222 number and the french was very helpful we have booked our seats for all 4 journeys (brum-dubai,dubai-perth,perth-dubai,dubai-brum) and reserved the kids meals..

goddamn we are now getting very excited.......

to answer your question vinny

brum to dubai is a boeing 777 seating 3-4-3 and from dubai to perth 2-3-2

YES....i have just pre booked our seats for our trip to PERTH and answered my first question on this forum what a bloody lovely day it's great to be me at the mo...

karl

p.s have i mentioned i am very excited god knows what i'd be like if we got visas...