Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emirates Early Bird fares

Emirates Early Bird fares

Old May 11th 2008, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Emirates Early Bird fares

I know quite a few people on this forum seem very clued up about air fares.

Does anyone know how far in advance you need to book with Emirates in order to take advantage of their cheaper fares. We are looking at flying to Perth in Jan/Feb 2009, but the fares seem to be about £850 which is about £100 more than we paid last year when we didn't book till October.
We looked at Singapore airlines, but the fares were coming up around £1300.
Old May 11th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

donovandenese will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Emirates Early Bird fares

i think its still a bit early for the discount offers for flights in Feb 09. You mentioned Jan/Feb - what date were you thinking of flying, if its the same as this year when I went then prices drop down a bit after 16th Jan.
If you have a Barclaycard they offer a discount on emirates fares
Old May 11th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to allDaveandLinda is a name known to all
Default Re: Emirates Early Bird fares

We were thinking of going end of January around the 30th and staying for about 3 weeks. When we booked last year for January 2008 I was told in July that we were too late to take advantage of the cheap fares. I am worried about not getting the flights we want if we we leave it too long. We wanted to say over in Dubai for a few hours to have a sleep but the flight was already booked up. When are the discount fares likely to be available?