Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emirates Baggage Allowance

Emirates Baggage Allowance

Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Emirates Baggage Allowance

Just packing up for out flight to Perth on Sat - weighing bags and they are all tiping us over our 40 Kgs each!!

Phoned Emirates as 25Kgs of our allowance included 10kgs of diving equipment and 10kgs of golf bags - they told me that diving equip (up to 10kgs) and golf equip (up to 15kgs) was not counted in the baggage allowance - excellent news for us!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:50 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Emirates Baggage Allowance

Originally Posted by darkless
Just packing up for out flight to Perth on Sat - weighing bags and they are all tiping us over our 40 Kgs each!!

Phoned Emirates as 25Kgs of our allowance included 10kgs of diving equipment and 10kgs of golf bags - they told me that diving equip (up to 10kgs) and golf equip (up to 15kgs) was not counted in the baggage allowance - excellent news for us!!!!
Wow, that's very generous on their behalf. I must tell the hubbie he will want to take his golf clubs instead of selling them before we leave for Oz.

We were thinking of flying through US because you can have up to 64kg for each person. I wonder if they would allow an extra 15kg for golf clubs?!

It's all really exciting, i can't wait to go.

Sam
Old Jan 14th 2005, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

waustralish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Emirates Baggage Allowance

Originally Posted by darkless

I'd ring and double check if i were you, did they mention that you'd have to pay extra for your diving and golf equipment?

I know when we were at the airport a while ago a guy was having a little trouble with his baggage and they told him it was included as you baggage allowance.

To be on the safe side ring agin and take a name just in case.

I know that when we've rung Emirates we have been told two different things. Yet they are still the best to fly with.