Emirates

Old May 19th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Emirates

I heard that when you fly emirates, every seat has a games console. Is that right or have i been misled.

That would be the dogs bollocks if there was.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Emirates

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
I heard that when you fly emirates, every seat has a games console. Is that right or have i been misled.

I know Singapore Airlines has this, it kept my boys entertained the whole trip. Never flown with Emirates so can't comment there.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

We went with emirates last year an the had some sort of game thing on there...i remember we played some sort of quiz against others on the flight...made a change form continually watching the flight path..and ordering drinks of course
Old May 19th 2005, 1:08 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

They do but then so do most of the other airlines.

I usually fly Malaysian or Singapore.

Both have seat back systems but Malaysian has much more legroom.

I believe BA and qantas all have seatback systems now as well.

G
Old May 19th 2005, 1:10 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes they do.
there is a choice between many different games, and even a general knowledge quiz where you play against others on the flight.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:27 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure but as mentioned earlier, Singapore Airlines do.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

husband played the games for a full 26 hours in April (twice!), yes they do Tara
Old May 19th 2005, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

I don't suppose it runs quake 3 multiplayer?
Old May 19th 2005, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

I don't suppose it runs quake 3 multiplayer?
actually the games are a little boring, you can play other passengers at a general knowledge game, this gets more of a challenge as you get pissed! I was useless and they can see where you are sitting, very embarrassing!
Old May 19th 2005, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

last time I flew Virgin they had them as well. Something to kill a bit of time but not fantastic.

Emirates don't like giving extra baggage allowance, personally I'd avoid them like the plague
Old May 19th 2005, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve&Clare
last time I flew Virgin they had them as well. Something to kill a bit of time but not fantastic.

Emirates don't like giving extra baggage allowance, personally I'd avoid them like the plague
Too late now cos the flights are booked. Everybody i speak to says they're fantastic to fly with. Baggage allowance doesn't concern me.

What is the baggage allowance anyway?
Old May 19th 2005, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Too late now cos the flights are booked. Everybody i speak to says they're fantastic to fly with. Baggage allowance doesn't concern me.

we had a great flight with them, look at their website, you can check out the films and the baggage allowance online, kids would have hated the food, but I quite liked it
Tara
Old May 20th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

You like fish curry for breakfast then?

Only kidding, there's plenty of choice.
Old May 20th 2005, 8:18 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Emirates have quite a lot of games. You can play Trivial Pursuits against others on board which is fun because there's only a certain amount of questions so, after a while, you should have all the answers!

Careful though, not all the consoles worked on our flight.
Old May 20th 2005, 8:22 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Have Malaysian sorted out their Solitaire then? Last time I flew with them I spent eight hours playing that bloody card game; only to find out that the ace of hearts was missing!!!! On the flight back, the chap in front of me started playing the same game and I did think about telling him it was a waste of time, 'cause he'd never be able to complete a game ... But I'm an evil type and let him play it for five hours before he worked it out on his own, instead!

GG

Originally Posted by Grayling
They do but then so do most of the other airlines.

I usually fly Malaysian or Singapore.

Both have seat back systems but Malaysian has much more legroom.

I believe BA and qantas all have seatback systems now as well.

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.