Reload this Page >

Emirates 1st Class

Emirates 1st Class

Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:29 pm
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default Emirates 1st Class

Emirates 1st Class
Attached Thumbnails Emirates 1st Class-1.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-2.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-3.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-4.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-5.jpg  

Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:30 pm
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Emirates 1st Class

Emirates 1st Class
Attached Thumbnails Emirates 1st Class-6.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-7.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-8.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-9.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-10.jpg  

Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:41 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

I'm flying to brisbane with Emirates for the first time, sadly i can't afford a first class ticket, being a university student and a student pilot my budget is very tight... One day when im up front i'll try them for free

Very nice shots
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:46 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NewOZ
Emirates 1st Class
Look a bit like posh American coffins to me... :scared:
Old Oct 31st 2005, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomerang
I'm flying to brisbane with Emirates for the first time, sadly i can't afford a first class ticket, being a university student and a student pilot my budget is very tight... One day when im up front i'll try them for free

Very nice shots
Don't worry, Emirates economy is pretty good with lots of legroom, plenty of fresh air and often empty seats to stretch out on (compared to many other airlines). The 'grub' is good too. It's definitely up there with the best and having used them about 6 times to Melbourne I've had absolutely 'no worries'.

OzTennis
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:03 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

one of those seats will leave you will a small amount of spending for duty free out of 3 grand (travelling 1 way to Syd next Feb)

If I am on the plane it will be one of the smaller cheaper seats towards the back
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:20 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by walaj
one of those seats will leave you will a small amount of spending for duty free out of 3 grand (travelling 1 way to Syd next Feb)

If I am on the plane it will be one of the smaller cheaper seats towards the back
Cargo hold for us
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:23 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
Look a bit like posh American coffins to me... :scared:
LOL ... thought that too
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:26 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Cargo hold for us
we might be lucky and have the toilet seat :scared:
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NewOZ
Emirates 1st Class
Very nice I must say, but when you travel with 5 kids you don't get a chance to sit and relax let alone lie down for a kip. Andy
Old Oct 31st 2005, 4:35 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's Singapore economy for us. Wouldn't mind trying first class, but those piccies definitely look claustrophobic to me. Sure I'd manage though
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:09 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

And this is my seat normaly (i know its not first class) but, it has great views , can beat the traffic but shame it cant fly me to Australia
Attached Thumbnails Emirates 1st Class-picture077.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-view.jpg   Emirates 1st Class-howtobeatthetraffic.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:12 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by walaj
we might be lucky and have the toilet seat :scared:
Walaj, comfy on his economy toilet seat.
Attached Thumbnails Emirates 1st Class-toil-bathhal-3sidej%2520low.jpg  
Old Oct 31st 2005, 7:28 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

you lot are doing well for your self's, i just hope that the seats are well bolted to the wing or will i have to hold on :scared:
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

We saved up our loyalty points with them for a free upgrade to Business Class when we came over to emigrate. Ive only ever travelled cattle class prior to this. All I can say is INCREDIBLE!, the trouble is once youve tasted it you don't want to go back to scum-bag economy again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.