Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emigration street!!

Emigration street!!

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 8:59 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Emigration street!!

Hi

I'm fairly new on the site & have found it EXTREMELY useful and cannot thank you enough for contributing and helping me [and no doubt many others]understand the emigration process, pitfalls, pro's & cons etc. Your support in terms of helping people to understand and endure has been second to none.

Writing this feels awkward.....I feel like I'm the "new kid on the block" .....yet daft as it seems I feel like I have known you all for years.

I have enjoyed your individual antics, great sense of fun, willingness to share controversial points, ability to articulate emotive feelings and absolute honesty in sharing your ups & downs.

Tiredwithtwins, Polyana, clarissa, buglegirl, WBB, Wengerboy, Rach, Ceri, Pogypossum, Dotty, Mrsdagboy, bondipom, renth, maxpaxx, hevs, debsy,mcmercer & pleasancefamily to name but a few have become one big comunity on line.

This site is not only informative, but its more fun than watching Corronation street in deed I tell hubby I'm going to watch "Emigration street"......and I'm hooked!!!

Does anyone else understand this?

Keep up the good work folks....keep us informed, laughing and smiling during these DIMIA testing times......

Phoenixuk2oz xx

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigration street!!

I don't know what you are talking about. This site is very serious and non frivolous. You must be from Yorkshire.

Oh and you forgot to mention some important members, but don't worry; we are now gunning for you

Wellcome aboard
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the mention and welcome to the group!
i too, feel exactly the same, its like i've got a bit part in a soap opera although this one is much more exciting than Eastenders or Corrie! Keep tuning in!
with kind regards
rach x
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:16 pm
WBB

i have to log in at least once a day to get my fix. i know exactly where you are coming from.

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:23 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Bix
I don't know what you are talking about. This site is very serious and non frivolous. You must be from Yorkshire.

Oh and you forgot to mention some important members, but don't worry; we are now gunning for you

Wellcome aboard
Cheers all....

Oh and Bix...re [quote]
"Oh and you forgot to mention some important members"

I always leave the best til last !!![you too were included matey]

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:26 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Tiredwithtwins, Polyana, clarissa, buglegirl, WBB, Wengerboy, Rach, Ceri, Pogypossum, Dotty, Mrsdagboy, bondipom, renth, maxpaxx, hevs, debsy,mcmercer & pleasancefamily
clarissa???

she will set nasty cat on to you for this!!!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 9:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Cheers all....

Oh and Bix...re
"Oh and you forgot to mention some important members"

I always leave the best til last !!![you too were included matey]

Phoenixuk2oz
Now you've made me feel all coy and bashful

But it will wear off
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:03 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Thanks for the mention and welcome to the group!
i too, feel exactly the same, its like i've got a bit part in a soap opera although this one is much more exciting than Eastenders or Corrie! Keep tuning in!
with kind regards
rach x
Thanks for the welcome Rach

Much appreciated

Phoenixuk2oz xx

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:11 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
This site is not only informative, but its more fun than watching Corronation street in deed I tell hubby I'm going to watch "Emigration street"......and I'm hooked!!!

Does anyone else understand this?
I used to be hooked on "Home & Away", but now "British Expats" wins every time I now watch very little TV.

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:11 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by WBB
i have to log in at least once a day to get my fix. i know exactly where you are coming from.

Hi WBB

I noted your works photo on the other link. Do you work with Homer Simpson??

PS. Fantastic pics of your girls.Do they take after their mum [ooopps only kidding my friend]

Am keeping fingers crossed re your visa coming through soon.

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:15 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the madhouse. How do you feel about the rocketing price of iceberg lettuce?
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:16 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Bix
Now you've made me feel all coy and bashful

But it will wear off
Bix

Re above coment:
Shame not boy and cashful ... .... might have attracted few more admirers

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Can i be Vera Duckworth?...please?
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:35 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by bondipom
Welcome to the madhouse. How do you feel about the rocketing price of iceberg lettuce?
Hi bondipom

re above: Lettuce see what happens

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Mar 2nd 2004, 10:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by podgypossum
Can i be Vera Duckworth?...please?
You can be whomever you wish my love.
it'll make a change from the usual nurses outfit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.