emigration show

Old Feb 14th 2005, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default emigration show

Hi, has anyone been to the emigration show at sandown racecourse, and found it useful, we are planning to go on the friday, from what I have heard
it is agents trying to get you to sign up with them, and not much else, but I feel we should go this is the most important thing we will ever do and dont want to miss something, thanks
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:00 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: emigration show

Originally Posted by rangersman
Hi, has anyone been to the emigration show at sandown racecourse, and found it useful, we are planning to go on the friday, from what I have heard
it is agents trying to get you to sign up with them, and not much else, but I feel we should go this is the most important thing we will ever do and dont want to miss something, thanks
We are going on the friday aswell and hope it will be use full what say those that have been ???????????????
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We have been to the show a few times and you are right to go on the friday.

Yes there are agents there but there are many other stands that will be of interest to you.
Normally all the states are represented as well as banks, financial companies, removals and the Oz high commision.
It is worth going to and I'm sure you'll be able to get lots of info.

Graham

Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:06 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

its worth a go just once, you wont need to go a second time though,

steve
Old Feb 14th 2005, 7:11 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool sounds like will be of use
Old Feb 15th 2005, 9:09 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Cool sounds like will be of use
Even if you don't find the show as much use as you hoped for the Meet afterwards makes the trip worthwhile (for exchanging ideas and for fun). The following thread shows plans so far. I don't recall a Friday meet being part of it so far but feel free to add to the thread and set one up.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=sandown
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

We're planning to go on the Friday - I found a great website
http://www.outboundpublishing.com/cg...howitem=000001 (if they allow us to add links here

Take care
Kari