emigration

Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:05 pm
Just Joined

razvan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emigration

hy.I am from Romania and I try to emigrate in Australia.I like to find the best emigration agent who can help us(me and my wife) to emigrate.
I am 31 years, I have graduated school for receptionist(1 year) and nursing school (3 years).I worked only at hotel.My wife is 25 years she has gratuated nursing school(3 years).She works as a nurse since 1.10.2003.I want to know if it is possible to emigrate.
thanks.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:39 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: emigration

*bump*

I cant help you (except by bumping this thread back to the top of the board) but I am sure others can
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:43 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Get yourself onto www.immi.gov.au for a start.

I have no idea how Oz views Romanian nurses, but that looks your best bet.

Alot of people on here have used Alan Collett as an agent. Do a search and you'll find his details.

Paul.
Old Sep 26th 2005, 11:46 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Two blokes have helped you already, perhaps if you want help from any of the ladies, you should post something about Desparate Housewives or Oprah