Reload this Page >

emigratingexpert.com

emigratingexpert.com

Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

lousco will become famous soon enoughlousco will become famous soon enough
Default emigratingexpert.com

Hi all,
Anyone had any experience with emigratingexpert.com?just had a phone call saying they can help with visa,s,real estate,pensions,shools ect all for £230?what do you think there ringing hubbie in about an hour and half for payment
quick advise please
Laura
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emigratingexpert.com

Originally Posted by lousco
Hi all,
Anyone had any experience with emigratingexpert.com?just had a phone call saying they can help with visa,s,real estate,pensions,shools ect all for £230?what do you think there ringing hubbie in about an hour and half for payment
quick advise please
Laura

From looking at the site, it looks to me like they want paying for putting you in touch with an agent. I'd ask exactly what you get for your money before you decide.

There is nothing on your list above that we can't help with for free
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the quick reply ive rung hubbie to tell them no for the moment.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

LOL,

I paid £50 6 years ago for someone to say I could go....

When they told me the figures to get me over, I fell off my chair did my research, got all the forms, and applied myself, within 6 months a PR visa was through the letter box.

I had to increase my reading span, something I feel the population of UK is failing to do at the moment, hence have a good look at doing it yourself.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

I appreciate that just thought that hiring an emigration agent would make things a little easier for us thats all, we will do this though no matter what it takes so it looks like more reading and alot more homework on my part,but none the less thanks for all your comments your a very helpful bunch
Thanks Laura
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate that just thought that hiring an emigration agent would make things a little easier for us thats all, we will do this though no matter what it takes so it looks like more reading and alot more homework on my part,but none the less thanks for all your comments your a very helpful bunch
Thanks Laura

A migration agent will cost you about £1500 ish (give or take a few grand ). I think they are worth their weight in gold, but I wouldn't pay anyone to put me in touch with one. I'd go by recommendations
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wendy
A migration agent will cost you about £1500 ish (give or take a few grand ). I think they are worth their weight in gold, but I wouldn't pay anyone to put me in touch with one. I'd go by recommendations

is that just fees for the agent, and then you add meds, and all the other stuff, application fee etc, etc.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by on a mission
is that just fees for the agent, and then you add meds, and all the other stuff, application fee etc, etc.

Yes

My total bill was £3000, including agent and all the above
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

How many people was that for though as it will be my husband,me and too kids, friend told me it cost them £500 each for there medical also if you have a sponsor over there do they help with anything?do they have to by law or just if there a "nice person"
Old Jul 27th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

plus flights, 4 off £2200

Taxis, hotels setting up costs, bonds £2000

Already @ £7200
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How many people was that for though as it will be my husband,me and too kids, friend told me it cost them £500 each for there medical also if you have a sponsor over there do they help with anything?do they have to by law or just if there a "nice person"
That was for 2 adults, 2 kids migrating and 1 staying in the UK (but had to have meds etc)

Originally Posted by on a mission
plus flights, 4 off £2200

Taxis, hotels setting up costs, bonds £2000

Already @ £7200
Didn't include all that
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Lousco

What do you do for a living that may make it easier for us to advise how easy things would be. I am a nurse for instance and the application was pretty straightforward - we did it ourselves and are now the proud holders of Permanent visas and set to go out to Adelaide in October

Lindsey
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

My husband is a lithographic printer
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:45 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Lousco

What do you do for a living that may make it easier for us to advise how easy things would be. I am a nurse for instance and the application was pretty straightforward - we did it ourselves and are now the proud holders of Permanent visas and set to go out to Adelaide in October

Lindsey
I must admit, I paid an immigration agent £1600 for what I could do myself. As a HR Manager, I have done so many UK owork permit applications for years and years but bottled doing our Oz application myself (probably because of what it meant to my OH). If I had the time again, I would have done it myself.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Thats interesting to know thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.