Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emigrate North - Glasgow Meet

Emigrate North - Glasgow Meet

Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:54 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emigrate North - Glasgow Meet

Ladies and gents, there seems to be a fair few of us going to the Emigrate North show in Glasgow next month.

Does anyone fancy turning it into an excuse for a drink and a chat?

Scottishmum suggested we could maybe meet in one of the bars in the SECC.

We've for tickets for Oh, myself and the girls but we're not decided which day yet but probably the Saturday but that can change.

Any takers?

Margaret, I'll bring the tomato sauce
Sandra, I saw that you'll be away that weekend, sorry. We'll get something else sorted soon that you can make it to.

Gill

Last edited by herrchook; Feb 8th 2006 at 4:02 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 3:59 pm
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future
Default Re: Emigrate North - Glasgow Meet

I'm def up for a meet, but would probably be there the Sunday!? DH works sat mornings.

If most people seem to favour the saturday then I'll just "force" him to not work that morning, god forbid that he loses some overtime! rofl

Catherine x
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:09 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Ladies and gents, there seems to be a fair few of us going to the Emigrate North show in Glasgow next month.

Does anyone fancy turning it into an excuse for a drink and a chat?

Scottishmum suggested we could maybe meet in one of the bars in the SECC.

We've for tickets for Oh, myself and the girls but we're not decided which day yet but probably the Saturday but that can change.

Any takers?

Margaret, I'll bring the tomato sauce
Sandra, I saw that you'll be away that weekend, sorry. We'll get something else sorted soon that you can make it to.

Gill
Giving the expo a miss but need to get girls lunch again organised. Need to try for Dundee this time.

Enjoy yourselves.....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:19 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I cant believe how stupid i am, and thankfully i done a search on it, i thought it was the 25th Feb, but its March, hopefully we will be able to meet some people from here who are going. OH went no way, and i said well no sex, ha, ha

So he is now looking forward to meeting everybody
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:45 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I cant believe how stupid i am, and thankfully i done a search on it, i thought it was the 25th Feb, but its March, hopefully we will be able to meet some people from here who are going. OH went no way, and i said well no sex, ha, ha

LMAO u r such a tart
Old Feb 20th 2006, 9:59 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Whats the emmigrate North show?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:02 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL,

Mr Herrchook is also looking forward to meeting everyone. I've been out tonight and left him with the laptop. Apparently he read this earlier and wanted to reply to you but he was scared of you :scared: He he
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:08 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Forget my question just done a search and we'll be going
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:11 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Fionast
Forget my question just done a search and we'll be going
Was just about to post you a link. A bit nearer the time we can see who's going when and work out who's meeting.
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:17 pm
We're here in Brissie

Originally Posted by herrchook
Was just about to post you a link. A bit nearer the time we can see who's going when and work out who's meeting.
Sounds good. Any idea what day most folk are going?
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:18 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

EMIGRATE 2006 and Opportunities Abroad
On the Door-Adult £7.50/Children under 16 £1/OAP and Students £4-Book online in advance for Discount

at the secc, hope this helps, coz god i need all the help i can get
On 25th and 26th of March NOT Feb
Old Feb 20th 2006, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by biggy
LMAO u r such a tart

Well, when am pished, i think am gorgeous, so a drink awe the time
Old Mar 19th 2006, 10:29 am
We're here in Brissie

Well, when am pished, i think am gorgeous, so a drink awe the time
OK who's going and on what day? and who wants to meet and when and where?

We've not decided on a day yet, we thought'd we'd wait and see when everyone else is going.
Old Mar 19th 2006, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fionast
OK who's going and on what day? and who wants to meet and when and where?

We've not decided on a day yet, we thought'd we'd wait and see when everyone else is going.

me baz kate and john going on saturday and will meet for drinkies somewhere
Old Mar 19th 2006, 8:13 pm
We're here in Brissie

Originally Posted by debbiemc
me baz kate and john going on saturday and will meet for drinkies somewhere
Do you mind if me and the other half join you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.