Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Emigrate 2006 - SANDOWN - a review !

Emigrate 2006 - SANDOWN - a review !

Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:03 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Emigrate 2006 - SANDOWN - a review !

Well we just got back and gotta say not sure if its worth the £11.50 each to get in.

If you are thinking of emigrating somewhere it would be fantastic, but for those already down the route, dont think you can learn a lot more !

There is a whole floor dedicated to Australia, but most of them are taken up by migration agents and consultants, so if you already have one then....

John Mason's, PSS are there along with a few other shipping people, but you could find out their info from the net.

We spoke to Government of Australia and the guy used to come down to the beach where we live when he was a kid, he now lives in Perth very nice and gave us some helpful info for when we arrive.

Apart from that unless you take 500 pens and some bags I can't endorse it as value for money !!

At least I had a nice day out with the wife !!

Went to the bar at 12 (coffee shop) and didnt see anyone - maybe next meet we will see each other..

Anybody wants any more info let me know.

Nick
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice
Default Re: Emigrate 2006 - SANDOWN - a review !

Originally Posted by nick72
Well we just got back and gotta say not sure if its worth the £11.50 each to get in.

If you are thinking of emigrating somewhere it would be fantastic, but for those already down the route, dont think you can learn a lot more !

There is a whole floor dedicated to Australia, but most of them are taken up by migration agents and consultants, so if you already have one then....

John Mason's, PSS are there along with a few other shipping people, but you could find out their info from the net.

We spoke to Government of Australia and the guy used to come down to the beach where we live when he was a kid, he now lives in Perth very nice and gave us some helpful info for when we arrive.

Apart from that unless you take 500 pens and some bags I can't endorse it as value for money !!

At least I had a nice day out with the wife !!

Went to the bar at 12 (coffee shop) and didnt see anyone - maybe next meet we will see each other..

Anybody wants any more info let me know.

Nick

Hi Nick

Sorry it did'nt turn out to be what you expected. We are going to the one in Glasgow next week and had hoped that there might be some employers there as OH would have liked to pick their brains about Engineering positions in Perth

as you did'nt mention it I presume there were no employers reps there??
At least you had a nice day out

Marlyn
Old Mar 17th 2006, 4:20 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emigrate 2006 - SANDOWN - a review !

Originally Posted by ozzymaz
Hi Nick

Sorry it did'nt turn out to be what you expected. We are going to the one in Glasgow next week and had hoped that there might be some employers there as OH would have liked to pick their brains about Engineering positions in Perth

as you did'nt mention it I presume there were no employers reps there??
At least you had a nice day out

Marlyn
There are guys there for employment but they are recruitment consultants not actual people looking for prospective employees.

Again you can find these people on the net !

Nick