emigrate 2003

Old Feb 27th 2003, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emigrate 2003

Hi all

We are going to emigrate 2003 on the sunday, we have one seminar booked. Is this one day going to be enough?

cheers

karen and andy
Old Feb 27th 2003, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I should think so, with only one seminar to attend. We went for two days last year and attended about six seminars I think, but still had plenty of time to go around. Do a search on this forum and read the threads about last year's show, I remember posting some tips, one of them was leave the kids at home (if you have any). And arrive early - the queue outside stretched for miles - then it started raining and there is no cover! So you really want to be nearer the front of the queue......
Old Feb 27th 2003, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: emigrate 2003

Originally posted by karen and andy
Hi all

We are going to emigrate 2003 on the sunday, we have one seminar booked. Is this one day going to be enough?

cheers

karen and andy
Hi

We went on the Sunday last year (as a spur of the moment thing) and arrived about lunchtime. There was no queue at all at that time! We managed to "do" the show in about 4 hours. Don't think we'll be going again. I've picked up far more from this forum than I think you can do from the show.

Nicstids
Old Feb 27th 2003, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

bussie is on a distinguished road

If I already have my visa is it worth going to the exhibition
Old Feb 27th 2003, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

There are stands there advising you on other aspects of emigrating such as pension transfers, removals, opening bank accounts etc. We found the show was of more use the first time we went when we were just thinking of applying.