Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Email or letter?

Email or letter?

Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all
Default Email or letter?

I have read on a few past that they got a letter requesting meds and police checks. I thought you got an email or do you get both?
Its just that we are moving house in 12 days and yes DHL only pick up my form for change of address this Thursday( i just forgot ) now i am worrying that the letter might slip through my redirected mail. Also the couple who bought our house are not moving in right away as they are waiting for her husbands discharge from the army :scared: more stress!!!!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Email or letter?

Hi there. I think they ask you how you want your correspondence on the main application form. We put our email address in and we had our meds and police checks requested through email. Hope you get it sorted
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by angel17796
Hi there. I think they ask you how you want your correspondence on the main application form. We put our email address in and we had our meds and police checks requested through email. Hope you get it sorted
Thank you for that! We were given acknowledgement via email so fingers crossed we will get meds the same way then
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:55 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clanwylie
I have read on a few past that they got a letter requesting meds and police checks. I thought you got an email or do you get both?
Its just that we are moving house in 12 days and yes DHL only pick up my form for change of address this Thursday( i just forgot ) now i am worrying that the letter might slip through my redirected mail. Also the couple who bought our house are not moving in right away as they are waiting for her husbands discharge from the army :scared: more stress!!!!!
Hi there, we had no written correspondance from DIMIA, only emails and attachments, so hopefully you should be fine!

Good luck with the house move.

Nicky
Old Jan 10th 2006, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Hi there, we had no written correspondance from DIMIA, only emails and attachments, so hopefully you should be fine!

Good luck with the house move.

Nicky
Thank you....i hate moving house i am such a disorganised person