Ellenbrook

Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ellenbrook

Not even thought about the landscaping to be honest and we are out of cash so anything they wont include wont be done Saying that the landscaping guy is one of our friends mates so im hoping he can pull a few strings for us.

I think we will wait until we are in now, we are in no rush for that to be honest just had a baby so cant even think straight at the minute
Old Feb 25th 2011, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

clayts75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ianhutch1
Not even thought about the landscaping to be honest and we are out of cash so anything they wont include wont be done Saying that the landscaping guy is one of our friends mates so im hoping he can pull a few strings for us.

I think we will wait until we are in now, we are in no rush for that to be honest just had a baby so cant even think straight at the minute
Congrats on the baby!!
Old Feb 25th 2011, 12:32 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2011, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hows everyone going then? Our builder have site clean booked for the end of next week and PCI should be very close thereafter. Hoping to have keys within the next 2 weeks now
Old Mar 26th 2011, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

clayts75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hows everyone going then? Our builder have site clean booked for the end of next week and PCI should be very close thereafter. Hoping to have keys within the next 2 weeks now
I was due for inspection last week but heard nothing. Been chasing them up and have been told maybe next week for an inspection. Apparently the taps we ordered 8 months ago are not available and will be another 2 weeks. Shame i found them at the first shop i went to today!! lol Fun and games will continue no doubt!!
Old Mar 28th 2011, 8:39 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Ours has finally gone to scheduelling so its gonna be a while yet!
Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Site being cleaned as we speak and PCI confirmed for next week
Old Apr 7th 2011, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

PCI complete and handover booked for 10am next Friday just a few little jobs for the builder to tidy up.

Rushing now to get all the extras booked in before we move, removals booked for Thursday the 12th May
Old Apr 13th 2011, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Seems like nobody is checking the thread anymore but we got our keys today and have set our move for the 5th May

Three houses are now moved in on Karridale and the one next door to us (says No 15 on the mailbox but it's actually No 13) they have had the keys since December but cant move in as there is some quite serious subsidence at the back of their house, they obviously arent happy and I dont think their builder are helping them out much either by the sound of it
Old May 2nd 2011, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

rgvlee is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like nobody is checking the thread anymore but we got our keys today and have set our move for the 5th May

Three houses are now moved in on Karridale and the one next door to us (says No 15 on the mailbox but it's actually No 13) they have had the keys since December but cant move in as there is some quite serious subsidence at the back of their house, they obviously arent happy and I dont think their builder are helping them out much either by the sound of it
Good news on your place, it looks like both you and clayts are in now

Shame about no 13 karridale, I've spoken to them they seem like a nice couple. I think their builder was celebrations.

We hit plate height today and should see a start on the roof frame towards the end of next week.
Old May 17th 2011, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes we are both in, that much going on I haven't been down to say hello to Clayts yet.

Having our front landscaping done this week then we are pretty much sorted, ignoring the back garden for a good while now and having a well deserved rest

Loving the area its so quiet (for now)
Old May 17th 2011, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we are both in, that much going on I haven't been down to say hello to Clayts yet.

Having our front landscaping done this week then we are pretty much sorted, ignoring the back garden for a good while now and having a well deserved rest

Loving the area its so quiet (for now)
I can see house prices falling sharply in ellenbrook dont buy yet.
Old May 19th 2011, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

And I forsee the end of the world in 2012
Old May 19th 2011, 4:21 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to warn the good folk of Ellenbrook that there is some extra strong heroin knocking around their 'burb

"A strong batch of heroin is thought to be responsible for three simultaneous drug overdoses in Ellenbrook."

http://www.oneperth.com.au/2011/05/1...eroin-warning/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.