Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is electricians CPR course available in the UK?

Is electricians CPR course available in the UK?

Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

innocent bystander is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is electricians CPR course available in the UK?

Can the CPR course needed for the electricians license be taken in the UK?? Has anyone done this?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 9:50 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is electricians CPR course available in the UK?

i haven't done my self yet but have heard of some one else doing it but didn't hear if they accepted it. as far as i know so long as you have a valid CPR certificate then thats good enough for your licence. so st johns etc should be ok as far as i know. thats what i was planning on doing a bit closer to the move.
may be some one that has actually done this can say if it's ok or not.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know if its true but I was told if you get your JIB in the UK it will make it easy to get your elec licence in WA.........does anyone know this for a fact??
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by innocent bystander
Can the CPR course needed for the electricians license be taken in the UK?? Has anyone done this?
Bumping this back to the top in the hope somebody who knows might see it
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:15 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by john_w
Dont know if its true but I was told if you get your JIB in the UK it will make it easy to get your elec licence in WA.........does anyone know this for a fact??

LOL! Don't you believe it! I've been in the system for 4 months and still haven't got my licence yet! The procedure goes something like this.... Pay....Wait....Pay....Wait....Pay....Wait....Pay.. ..Wait....Pay....Wait....

Steve.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Steve...I thought it sounded too good to be true, pay ...wait...isn't that the theme of the whole process?
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by innocent bystander
Last Bump.... Promise