Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Electrician in MELBOURNE looking work

Electrician in MELBOURNE looking work

Old Feb 11th 2013, 10:41 am
Just Joined

Reggie7777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrician in MELBOURNE looking work

Well, I have recently landed in MELBOURNE and am looking for a company that would take on a qualified J.I.B. electrician to work as a T.A. (trade assistant). I dont have the 'A grade licence'. The company will get a qualified electrician for less money and i will get to do what i love to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, names of companies, numbers or pointing me in the right direction. Thanks for your time.
Reggie
Old Feb 11th 2013, 2:02 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrician in MELBOURNE looking work

Originally Posted by Reggie7777
Well, I have recently landed in MELBOURNE and am looking for a company that would take on a qualified J.I.B. electrician to work as a T.A. (trade assistant). I dont have the 'A grade licence'. The company will get a qualified electrician for less money and i will get to do what i love to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated, names of companies, numbers or pointing me in the right direction. Thanks for your time.
Reggie
Hi Reggie7777 - do you have the resticted license at all? I can't help with the search and will be in the same boat soon. Have you tried companies looking for 3rd / 4th year apprentices - might be worth a shot as at least it will give you some work.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 11:03 pm
Just Joined

Reggie7777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i phoned a few but they wanted the licence. There are companies that will take you on as T.A. just a matter of finding them, i have had no luck yet. Are you for melbourne? victoria is the hardest state to work as a spark.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 11:56 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reggie7777
Yeah i phoned a few but they wanted the licence. There are companies that will take you on as T.A. just a matter of finding them, i have had no luck yet. Are you for melbourne? victoria is the hardest state to work as a spark.
nope - Adelaide so keeping fingers crossed that I can get sorted
Old Feb 12th 2013, 8:35 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

what about fly-in fly-out work? there's been a lot of electrical TA jobs in
both WA and Qld lately

check out the Seek website, phone app is better if you have a smart phone

Last edited by paulf; Feb 12th 2013 at 8:37 pm. Reason: hullabaloo