electrician

Old May 14th 2005, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Garylucas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default electrician

hey guys, im gary 25 from south uk. the reason im posting is to get info on working out in ozz as a sparky doing work in the agricutural domestic and commercial field, i am coming up for my final exam in june so i feel now is the time to get info. can anyone help out on what exams i need to take or even what qualifications the sparkys hold over there? any info will be greatfully recieved.
thank you for your time

Gary
Old May 14th 2005, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Quokka will become famous soon enoughQuokka will become famous soon enough
Default Re: electrician

Originally Posted by Garylucas
hey guys, im gary 25 from south uk. the reason im posting is to get info on working out in ozz as a sparky doing work in the agricutural domestic and commercial field, i am coming up for my final exam in june so i feel now is the time to get info. can anyone help out on what exams i need to take or even what qualifications the sparkys hold over there? any info will be greatfully recieved.
thank you for your time

Gary
You will need to take a state license exam, before you can work.
Old May 14th 2005, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Gary

Where abouts are you thinking of going to?

We're hopefully off to Adelaide - hubby is a sparks but doesnt want to go back into his profession once we get over there (Im not too sure about the logistics of that one!)

All the best with your application.

Regards
TheColebecks

thank you for your time

Gary
Old May 15th 2005, 5:56 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for your time

Gary
Question is, as you are only just about to do your final exam, will DIMIA recognise this as you apparently(by reading your post) have no 'qualified' working experience. Have you had your TRA's done yet?
Old May 30th 2005, 9:18 am
Just Joined

Hey, im hopin to go to perth with my sister and husband as he has just got a job ou there, thankx for all your help guys Gary
Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi Gary

Where abouts are you thinking of going to?

We're hopefully off to Adelaide - hubby is a sparks but doesnt want to go back into his profession once we get over there (Im not too sure about the logistics of that one!)

All the best with your application.

Regards
TheColebecks
Old May 30th 2005, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: electrician

ahhhh i see what you mean, i will have 4 years experience once im finished but i do see your point of qualified experience. What is a TRA? these are things i need to know so i appreciate your help!! .....also in my last post it was supposed to say my sister and her husband sorry for the typo!!!