electricals

Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

oopa will become famous soon enough
Default electricals

hi,

I know this will probably sound stupid but i have to ask it anyway

can we bring our electricals like... TV, kids playstation3, fridge etc etc with us when we move and just change the electic leads and plugs? I'm sorry if this seems stupid lol
Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:19 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: electricals

Originally Posted by oopa
hi,

I know this will probably sound stupid but i have to ask it anyway

can we bring our electricals like... TV, kids playstation3, fridge etc etc with us when we move and just change the electic leads and plugs? I'm sorry if this seems stupid lol
Not stupid gets asked all the time.

Yes. dont bother changing the plugs just get an extention lead (one with multiple plug sockets on) and change the plug on that.

Some people say that TV's and fridges wont work properly, but if you are like me, just take them anyway and deal with the problems as they arise, not before.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

oopa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: electricals

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Not stupid gets asked all the time.

Yes. dont bother changing the plugs just get an extention lead (one with multiple plug sockets on) and change the plug on that.

Some people say that TV's and fridges wont work properly, but if you are like me, just take them anyway and deal with the problems as they arise, not before.
cheers mate