Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Electrical work(fire alarms) in Perth?????

Electrical work(fire alarms) in Perth?????

Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:10 am
Just Joined

WHIPPERSNAPPER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrical work(fire alarms) in Perth?????

Hiya

We have had a very long drawn out process with our visa app as PR has not been given however we are determined to get to sunny oz so am going to go down the student route.

My Partner is an electrician and has been working in London installing fire alarms and completing his electrical course at the same time (finishes course in may this year). We were wondering if anyone knows if there is work out in perth doing this?

Any info will be appriciated.

Old Feb 27th 2008, 11:22 am
youngy73

youngy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond reputeyoungy73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electrical work(fire alarms) in Perth?????

Originally Posted by WHIPPERSNAPPER
Hiya

We have had a very long drawn out process with our visa app as PR has not been given however we are determined to get to sunny oz so am going to go down the student route.

My Partner is an electrician and has been working in London installing fire alarms and completing his electrical course at the same time (finishes course in may this year). We were wondering if anyone knows if there is work out in perth doing this?

Any info will be appriciated.

go to the electrical forum. i used to work for a company installing commercial fire alarms but had to leave to gain my electrical licence.sucked at the time but needs must.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

WHIPPERSNAPPER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Electrical work(fire alarms) in Perth?????

sorry im rather new to this forum stuff. Where will i find the electrical forum for australia or perth?

If you don't mind me asking what sort of wage were you on out there?

How comes you had to leave your job to get your licence?