Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

electrical license perth

electrical license perth

Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:27 pm
johnnybrockie

johnnybrockie will become famous soon enoughjohnnybrockie will become famous soon enough
Smile electrical license perth

hi everyone ive just been reading some threads on electrical licensing in queensland you can apply even before you leave old blighty!! is that true and can i apply to the energy safety board in perth for an electrical license before i arrive in australia????
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:34 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: electrical license perth

Originally Posted by johnnybrockie
hi everyone ive just been reading some threads on electrical licensing in queensland you can apply even before you leave old blighty!! is that true and can i apply to the energy safety board in perth for an electrical license before i arrive in australia????

thats the way i understand it mate i can email or pm you the
replies i have had from QLD energy saftey if you want

regards
Steve
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:42 pm
johnnybrockie

johnnybrockie will become famous soon enoughjohnnybrockie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steve`o
thats the way i understand it mate i can email or pm you the
replies i have had from QLD energy saftey if you want

regards
Steve
hey thanks for that do you think it would be the same for Perth in W.A.?
Old Sep 26th 2005, 6:47 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnybrockie
hey thanks for that do you think it would be the same for Perth in W.A.?

honestley i dont know

but all i did was email QLD energey saftey and they were more than happy to let me know the ins ands outs of what was required

copies of emails sent direct