Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

electrical goods

electrical goods

Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

charlie.no9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default electrical goods

is it expensive to buy , washers fridges tvs etc out in aus , or is it better to take yours with you , and if they are new , do you have to pay import duties... cheers, i only ask as my tv and washer are near the end of their working lives , and wondered wether to buy new ones here in the sale
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: electrical goods

Hi Charlie.

when we were over there in march we did find them to be more expensive than here - we have the same dilemma, and have decided however to buy their as they are bigger and we are really not sure if the connection are the same, some of the guys who live over there may be able to help, I'm sure one will reply

sorry for not being very specific

hope it helps Gee xx
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:57 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: electrical goods

You can check www.thegoodguys.com.au for some price comparisons.

The "Less for cash" bit often means about 12% discount