Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in melbou

Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in melbou

Old Mar 29th 2012, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

engineeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in melbou

Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in melbourne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
here is an electrical engineer from pakistan permanent resident 176 ss vic .I am permanently moving to melbourne in June, 2012..British Expat forum members ve always helped me in going through my application process now in next phase i need your help and guidence regarding job in melbourne and and accommodation in melbourne.i am moving there with my wife.Thanks in advance. Regards
Old Mar 29th 2012, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

Butterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to allButterfly Bokeh is a name known to all
Default Re: Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in me

Originally Posted by engineeer
Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in melbourne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
here is an electrical engineer from pakistan permanent resident 176 ss vic .I am permanently moving to melbourne in June, 2012..British Expat forum members ve always helped me in going through my application process now in next phase i need your help and guidence regarding job in melbourne and and accommodation in melbourne.i am moving there with my wife.Thanks in advance. Regards
Have a look on job seeker websites. Like www.seek.com.au and for at least some you can apply online.
I've been told by friends in Australia that they weren't seriously considered for any job until they were in the country, so be prepared that may happen?
We are looking for work but currently have no job to go out to however we both feel once we are in Australia we will be in a stronger position to gain employment as companies will be able to interview you face to face and shake your hand etc.

We've been to Melbourne for a holiday and we both really liked it.
I would look at a holiday let to book for a month or two for when you arrive?
Someone told me to look on Stayz.com.au for accomodation but I warn you it can be very pricey. Some of the holiday parks look like a little more reasonable. But I would also try googling holiday rental in as an example) Burwood.

If you want to look at areas to rent try

realestate.com.au or
domain.com.au
Old Mar 29th 2012, 8:55 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in me

Hi
Many people such as ourselves and "furkew" for instance rent accommodation for new immigrants, you can find details of many places to rent short term on www.moving-to-melbourne.co.uk

BB
Old Mar 31st 2012, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Electrical engineer from pakistan need help regarding job and accommodation in me

Thanks Butterfly and buzzy bee..I am already going through all these websites if anyone else who has recently moved? how is ur experience?
Old Apr 1st 2012, 4:09 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

If you want to work in Perth, Pilbara or back arse of QLD you will have no problem getting a job.

As others have said wait till you get here. You may get offers overseas but you will get better offers here.

Hi
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:47 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Are you a tester?
Old Apr 1st 2012, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Thanks all..I have state sponsorship of victoria thats why at the moment i have confined myself to victoria ...i have experience of working electricity utility worked on electricity distribution low voltage and maintenance supervision electrical construction though i have a good overseas experience but i am ready to start with any role in victorias electricity market as i know on the basis of my knowledge i can reach at the job level i deserve.Thanks