Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ELC and the like...

ELC and the like...

Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:26 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default ELC and the like...

Does anyone know what the Aus equivelent of Early Learning centre is?

Basically i have 'promised/bribed' my three year old a new bed when we get to Aus in the shape of a plane (i must of been drunk!!). Any ideas?

Ps - we are going to be in Brisbane, if that matters !!
Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all
Default Re: ELC and the like...

ELC does exist in Australia...

http://www.earlylearningcentre.com.a...inder.aspx#qld

Originally Posted by wargod

Basically i have 'promised/bribed' my three year old a new bed when we get to Aus in the shape of a plane (i must of been drunk!!). Any ideas?

Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

I dont have kids or live in Brisbane, but there seems to be some options on google (aus) - http://www.awesomebeds.com.au/categories.asp?cID=62 + http://www.bedland.com.au/kidsbeds.htm to start,.

You might not be able to get a plane shaped bed but surely the little one will see something they like if you take them shopping with you?! I could be wrong

S
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:19 am
gjs
Forum Regular

gjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud ofgjs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wargod

Does ELC do beds?There is a shop called Le Cornu which has beds shaped like racing cars and one like a double decker bus, also toys r us do a Thomas the tANK ENGINE BED.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:26 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gjs
Does ELC do beds?There is a shop called Le Cornu which has beds shaped like racing cars and one like a double decker bus, also toys r us do a Thomas the tANK ENGINE BED.
You're right ELC dont do beds, i was thinking of Little Tykes - but my fingers had other ideas!

I have just had a look at thier website, and their kids beds just seem to be the normal ones, not the cool funky ones :-(