egyptair?

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default egyptair?

anyone flown egyptair? I have seen a flight geneva to bangkok for $354 whcih is very reasonable. one 3 hour stop in cairo.

I am travelling alone with 3 kids though so any feedback on the airline would be good, I have been to egypt a lot and cant be bothered to get out and stay over with 3 under 7s! going to perch up in thailand/cambodia instead until the support troup arrive 3 weeks later!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

helen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nicehelen29 is just really nice
Default Re: egyptair?

Hi,

I used to live in Egypt and have flown EgyptAir many times to and from the UK and the UAE. I'd consider it a 'no frills' airline...it's definitely not the worst airline I've ever flown on, it's good value for money and I've never had any problems.

Hope that helps!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!!! no frills is fine, I pack a mean food parcel thats really helpful
Old Mar 24th 2011, 8:48 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

If you like a tipple, I believe Egypt Air is still a dry airline.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 10:59 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/egypt.htm