Reload this Page >

the ego has landed

Wikiposts

the ego has landed

Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:33 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Iagree Bix

These people come on here don't spend 5 mins telling us what

they've seen or done just try to wind us up...............

Nikki x
Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:52 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done WBB..........Don,t worry about us!

Just get on with enjoying your self !

all the best plum
Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:54 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Nice to hear from you WBB. Glad you are having a great time, keep those specs on and tell us all about it when you get home. Keep enjoying yourselves.

Sarah
Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:43 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the ego has landed

Originally posted by WBB
dont have much time at the moment we are enjoying life through our rose tinted specs too much.....

we have just had an amazing couple of weeks on the gold coast and will be travelling down to sydney in the next few days, rellies to see etc.....

just thought i would let you know i am still alive and enjoying australia as much as i knew we would.

see ya soon guys, got to dash, kids need feeding.

Glad you are enjoying it mate