Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

the ego has landed

Wikiposts

the ego has landed

Old Apr 19th 2004, 6:18 pm
WBB

Default the ego has landed

dont have much time at the moment we are enjoying life through our rose tinted specs too much.....

we have just had an amazing couple of weeks on the gold coast and will be travelling down to sydney in the next few days, rellies to see etc.....

just thought i would let you know i am still alive and enjoying australia as much as i knew we would.

see ya soon guys, got to dash, kids need feeding.

Old Apr 19th 2004, 6:33 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you're very relaxed and enjoying yourself

Hope you remember to post regularly about day to day stuff once you've settled a bit.

Have you seen many sheep there yet or has your reputation preceeded you?
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:21 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: the ego has landed

Originally posted by WBB
dont have much time at the moment we are enjoying life through our rose tinted specs too much.....

we have just had an amazing couple of weeks on the gold coast and will be travelling down to sydney in the next few days, rellies to see etc.....

just thought i would let you know i am still alive and enjoying australia as much as i knew we would.

Hey, great to hear from you & glad you are having a good time!

You will enjoy Sydney; if you have time, take the kiddies to Taronga Zoo, on the ferry - it's great fun.

I'm off to Melbourne next week, so, one by one, we are all on our way.....! Yipppppeeeee!

Anya.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:24 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

I know what ya look like. Watch ya back in Sydney.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:27 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by anya4oz

You will enjoy Sydney; if you have time, take the kiddies to Taronga Zoo, on the ferry - it's great fun.

I meant to say, there are no sheep in the zoo (that I know of )

Anya.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:33 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by anya4oz
I meant to say, there are no sheep in the zoo (that I know of )

Anya.
Poor wallabies.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 8:49 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I was just wondering what you were up to - nice to know you survived the flight with the kiddiwinks!

Enjoy Sydney and give my regards to the Opera House!
Old Apr 19th 2004, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by WBB

Good to hear you're enjoying yourself - say hi to Sydney from me, tell it I'll be there as soon as possible
Old Apr 19th 2004, 10:22 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by WBB

Funny........woz just thinking about you yesterday Billy

Good to hear y'all havin a good time and chillin out

Let us know how Gold coast compares to Sydney wont ya.

Enjoy the rest of your hols

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 19th 2004, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

Good to hear you've arrived and settling in well WBB. 'Mags' still on course for Champions League 4th spot and possibly UEFA Cup as well.

'Ego is not a dirty word' (Skyhooks 1970's)

OzTennis
Old Apr 20th 2004, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB

Good to hear from you WBB glad you are having such a great time and that things are what you expected.

Take care

Bye for now

Nat
Old Apr 20th 2004, 6:20 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bondipom
Poor wallabies.

Old Apr 20th 2004, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

So pleased to hear that it is all going so well for you WBB
hope to hear a more in depth post as soon as you take a breather!
take care and enjoy
Rach x
Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Good to hear you are enjoying the "other side"
Old Apr 20th 2004, 8:28 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

Who the hell is WBB ?
Must be one of them trolls.
Have to watch out for him sneaking in amongst us civilised people eh ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.