EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Wah hey ! , hope that I'm saying the same thing when ours goes up for sale
Old Mar 24th 2004, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by biggy
House up for sale for 5 days and got first viewing already...........woo hooo
Lucky you biggy! ours has been on the market for just over a week and we've had 3 viewings, all wasters and i work for the bloody agency (only as a secretary mind you!) best of luck with yours
regards
Rach x
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:18 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Lucky you biggy! ours has been on the market for just over a week and we've had 3 viewings, all wasters and i work for the bloody agency (only as a secretary mind you!) best of luck with yours
regards
Rach x
Heres a wee tip for u then. When u get a viewer try asking them questions. like, how long have u been looking, have they made offers on other houses,what do they think of your house,are their funds in place,and if they have kids...what school would they be going to. the last one is the best cos, if they are not too sure it means theyve not really done their homework. this usually means they are timewasters!!!!
dont be afraid to ask, remember its your house they are tramping through. and if u scare them off....well ....Timewasters!!!!!!
soapy
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

House up for sale for 5 days and got first viewing already...........woo hooo
Good luck Biggy

Now bugger off and get cleaning
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:39 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Good luck Biggy

Now bugger off and get cleaning
LMFAO Jack........................clean ffs kids sneaze they get told off lol
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:42 pm

Originally posted by soapy
Heres a wee tip for u then. When u get a viewer try asking them questions. like, how long have u been looking, have they made offers on other houses,what do they think of your house,are their funds in place,and if they have kids...what school would they be going to. the last one is the best cos, if they are not too sure it means theyve not really done their homework. this usually means they are timewasters!!!!
dont be afraid to ask, remember its your house they are tramping through. and if u scare them off....well ....Timewasters!!!!!!
soapy
Cheers for the advice soapy, but I am not doin the viewings the estate agent is....i dont trust myself if somebody says summit bad bout my house i will tell them to go and take a f@ck to themselves lol.

And on the school side there only is one primary school here sooooooooo.......and I have been told by the headmaster i have to sell to couples with kiddies lol..............i just looked at the advert of my house on the web and its kinda scarey it being on there
Thanks again

Heather
Old Mar 24th 2004, 9:44 pm

Originally posted by nosuchluck
regards
Rach x

Ty Rach

Hopefully wont get too many time wasters but there are some nosey tw@ts around

will keep ya posted and good luck with yours
Old Mar 24th 2004, 11:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers for the advice soapy, but I am not doin the viewings the estate agent is....i dont trust myself if somebody says summit bad bout my house i will tell them to go and take a f@ck to themselves lol.

And on the school side there only is one primary school here sooooooooo.......and I have been told by the headmaster i have to sell to couples with kiddies lol..............i just looked at the advert of my house on the web and its kinda scarey it being on there
Thanks again

Heather
i might have an idea on huw to spot the time wasters.
3 out of the 5 viewers we had mentioned our sons phone they spotted in his room. oh and one of the valuers too.
turns out, after chattin to the estate agents they all had been looking at houses for ages.
try leaving something out that would catch their eye.
remember its the house they are buying not its contents lol

soapy
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the advice Soapy, will remember to ask loads of questions next time!
best wishes
rach x
Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:27 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

must admit , when we were selling......tyre kickers really pissed me off !
make sure you get it straight with estate agent's ,in the end told agents .....only send us peoplle who have either sold their house or who have funds in place.

it did the trick....wish i'd done it at the start !

18 mth's of hell.......bastards !!!!!!!!

Old Mar 25th 2004, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

We have had our house in the paper for a week and no viewing!?! Starting to get worried, maybe we priced it too high, maybe the pictures are crap. All sorts start running through your mind.

And, I hate staying in when the viewer turn up, I feel so uncomfortable so I intend to go out, is this a good move though?

Oh got, I hate this bit. Try keeping the house tidey 24/7 with kids and dogs.

Mandy
Old Mar 25th 2004, 7:14 pm

Another viewer on Wednesday .........it is a bloody nightmare trying to keep the house tidy....................I'm not staying in when the viewers come the estate agents are doing that....reason being if somebody passes a nasty remark about my house I will say "OK piss off now" lol
Old Mar 25th 2004, 9:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by scrawni
We have had our house in the paper for a week and no viewing!?! Starting to get worried, maybe we priced it too high, maybe the pictures are crap. All sorts start running through your mind.

And, I hate staying in when the viewer turn up, I feel so uncomfortable so I intend to go out, is this a good move though?

Oh got, I hate this bit. Try keeping the house tidey 24/7 with kids and dogs.

Mandy

have u ever seen the film ....field of dreams?
build it and they will come!!!!!!
dont worry
b4 u know it u will be fed up with viewers
soapy