Education..

Old Dec 8th 2004, 9:04 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Question Education..

What's the Australian education system compared to the English one like ??
Old Dec 9th 2004, 12:48 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Education..

Originally Posted by CORKER
What's the Australian education system compared to the English one like ??
That's too general a question.

There have been quite a few threads about the subject, and a search may be a good idea on this, as there are many views.

One point that I have noticed is that Primary children here tend to be taught how to interact with others, in preference to academic teaching, although not to its exclusion.
This seems to result in education level at that age being behind the UK, but then they catch up to be about the same level when leaving school.
That's a brief rundown on what I have read here.

My own experience is that my daughter loves school, and so do the vast majority of her friends.