Edgewater,Perth.

Wikiposts

Edgewater,Perth.

Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Greg and Jenny is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Edgewater,Perth.

HI Jane
Our son goes to Edgewater primary and the secondary is Mater Dei which is a private secondar school with a good reputation
Other schools are in Woodvale (i.e north Woodvale Primary or private primary St Lukes or secondary is Woodvale High School.)
Hope this helps!
Jenny

Originally Posted by TheHallidays
Hi Jenny - what are the local schools called? we've been looking at Edgewater too but can't seem to find much info on the schools in that area...

Cheers!

Jane
Old Oct 11th 2006, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

Greg and Jenny is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Daren
Hi,
we pick keys up on friday 13, but will not move in untill furniture clears customs.We are looking to send Izaac(4)to the child care called little muppets in edgewater,does anybody have any info on this.
Thanks
We use little muppets for after school care and for our son in one full day care. Its a small centre, family run business. My impressions are good.
Jenny
PS May see you there! My son sam is also 4 and goes on a Tuesday
Old Oct 12th 2006, 9:25 am
Loving Perth!

TheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant futureTheHallidays has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Greg and Jenny
HI Jane
Our son goes to Edgewater primary and the secondary is Mater Dei which is a private secondar school with a good reputation
Other schools are in Woodvale (i.e north Woodvale Primary or private primary St Lukes or secondary is Woodvale High School.)
Hope this helps!
Jenny
Cheers! Gonna have a look right now....

Jane xx
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Daren is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greg and Jenny
We use little muppets for after school care and for our son in one full day care. Its a small centre, family run business. My impressions are good.
Jenny
PS May see you there! My son sam is also 4 and goes on a Tuesday
We are going to send Izaac there on tuesday to start with,to see how he gets on.We visited the other day and it seems very good.
May see you,but will tell izaac to see sam.
Daren/Mandy