Eating any differently ...

Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:43 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eating any differently ...

...now you live abroad?

Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eating any differently ...

Originally Posted by iPom
...now you live abroad?

No, still eating the same old crap. It's just got a different brand name here
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:11 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know why,but I've adapted a habit of using my fingers to eat when Im having/at a BBQ.
I also thought I'd eat more healthier here,but I dont think that I do.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:22 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
I dont know why,but I've adapted a habit of using my fingers to eat when Im having/at a BBQ.
I also thought I'd eat more healthier here,but I dont think that I do.
We should all take advantage of the higher quality roadkill available here in Oz. BBQ Roo is much healthier than flattened hedgehog.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:25 am
SJR
Forum Regular

SJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to all

...now you live abroad?

Hi, I'm eating much better now but initially I ate lots of cake!!! Mostly because we ate out a lot and I was craving sweet things. I put on quite a bit of weight so had to do something about it. Now I'm eating much for healthily. Sandra
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:29 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
We should all take advantage of the higher quality roadkill available here in Oz. BBQ Roo is much healthier than flattened hedgehog.
I like a rare cooked roo...

Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:29 am

gedge has disabled reputation

...now you live abroad?

yes, I have to go sparingly with the saws
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:30 am

I like a rare cooked roo...

any piece of meat filled with blood
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:30 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by gedge
yes, I have to go sparingly with the saws
Your just a tight arse
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:32 am
Cheeky member

any piece of meat filled with blood
Preferably with head,hoofs and fur still attached
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:32 am

Your just a tight arse
just cos you're not getting any
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:34 am
Cheeky member

just cos you're not getting any
That's true
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

...now you live abroad?

I do, I went to Oz slightly overweight, but I changed my eating habits when I went there, although I never cooked and always I ate out, I ate healthier. I found it easier to do so there. In fact in the time I lived there I didn't go above a size 10. The weight dropped off me when I went there. I put weight on back in UK, mainly because it was harder to eat out heathier, but in Spain, I again find it easy to eat heathier.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:44 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

I am as a matter of fact. More meat! Otherwise, pretty much the same. In the UK, we maybe had a roast and something mincey during the week, otherwise all veggie meals. Now, if I think back over the last week, Spag Bol, Goulash, Roast lamb, chicken curry. Eeek, I need to cut back. I think it may be that I find meaty 'one pot' dishes that we will all eat (ie. two discerning palates and two young kids) easier than one pot veg. The kids refuse crispy veggie stir fries and my favourite, dahl.

I'm disappointed that we don't eat more seafood..... but it's just to goddam expensive.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 1:49 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by webgum
I am as a matter of fact. More meat! Otherwise, pretty much the same. In the UK, we maybe had a roast and something mincey during the week, otherwise all veggie meals. Now, if I think back over the last week, Spag Bol, Goulash, Roast lamb, chicken curry. Eeek, I need to cut back. I think it may be that I find meaty 'one pot' dishes that we will all eat (ie. two discerning palates and two young kids) easier than one pot veg. The kids refuse crispy veggie stir fries and my favourite, dahl.

I'm disappointed that we don't eat more seafood..... but it's just to goddam expensive.
can't bring myself to eating the grey prawns... they just look off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.