Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

easter barbie you up for it ??

easter barbie you up for it ??

Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:38 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point
Default easter barbie you up for it ??

hi all,
if anyones interested we are having an all welcome easter barbie at ours on saturday 12th april please let me know if your coming along the more the merrier great way to meet new people we are in pacific pines on gold coast for anyone who doesnt already know lol

all the best
lesley x

Last edited by snow-white; Apr 6th 2009 at 6:39 am. Reason: spelling doh x
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:12 am
Mermaid

Hoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really niceHoola is just really nice
Default Re: easter barbie you up for it ??

Originally Posted by snow-white
hi all,
if anyones interested we are having an all welcome easter barbie at ours on saturday 12th april please let me know if your coming along the more the merrier great way to meet new people we are in pacific pines on gold coast for anyone who doesnt already know lol

all the best
lesley x
Love too but too far away...on my own (with 3 saucepans) as OH is OS working...will be feeling a bit lonely no doubt
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Hoola
Love too but too far away...on my own (with 3 saucepans) as OH is OS working...will be feeling a bit lonely no doubt
sorry to hear that but hope you have a nice easter
lesley x
Old Apr 7th 2009, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

What a great idea!! Hope you have a great day!!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
What a great idea!! Hope you have a great day!!
you not popping round then hon lol

lesley x
Old Apr 7th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

I dont know if I am allowed into Pac Pines still!! lol!!

Out on the water for the day Saturday.. Would have otherwise.. Maybe a coffee once the kids go back to school or something?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
I dont know if I am allowed into Pac Pines still!! lol!!

Out on the water for the day Saturday.. Would have otherwise.. Maybe a coffee once the kids go back to school or something?
allowed is their something i dont know??? lol love to meet up for coffee after hols no problem have a nice day out on the water anyway hon

lesley x