Eastenders and Foxtel

Wikiposts

Eastenders and Foxtel

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eastenders and Foxtel

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi there, this may sound sad but although Eastenders has gone down hill a bit lately I can't help watching it. Rumour has it that the storyline to put it back on track involves Chloes foster parents being killed in an accident then Sonia and Martin fighting for custody of their baby that Sonia gave up when it was born. Sounds alright but it doesn't compare to Corrie and it's upcoming storyline that Katie kills her dad Tommy, then commits suicide-whats all that about?
When I get to Oz I know I'm gonna get withdrawl symptoms from EE and Corrie.
How far is Oz behind with Corrie by the way?
Marie
i think corrie is up to the shelly, peter barlow, florist bigamy story. :scared:
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

pomcol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jinxnkay
i think corrie is up to the shelly, peter barlow, florist bigamy story. :scared:
Last nights episode Tom Harris shot, Norris ready to do his bit for justice, sad part is i dont watch it everyday but can remember back to the days of Minnie Caldwell Martha Longhurst Albert Tatlock and Jed Stone. God what have i done to my life......
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:18 pm
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,

I used to watch Eastenders when I was in the UK. I'd hate to think that I'd spend my evenings watching it over here as there is so much else to do besides watch TV - BUT I do keep up to date with what's happening on the show - simply so that when I phone home we can gasp and gossip about what's happened on the square recently and I know what's going on! Just log onto the BBC website and you can see the entire story line - including photos and clips - for every episode! Its pretty cool, and a fun way to waste time on line. www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Have fun!

W.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

Eastenders is absolute pants at the moment...you're not missing anything. They keep firing their story writers..the viewing figures are at an all time low...
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 7:36 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by capacity
Does foxtel have the current eastenders running - the only one I have seen in so far behind - please help am having withdrawal symptoms
If you are really desperate for "Eastenders", you could always ask a rellie or a friend back in the UK to tape it and periodically send them over for you to watch. We have Pollyana's mum taping the current series of "The Bill" and she sends them over.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 7:45 pm
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Hi there, this may sound sad but although Eastenders has gone down hill a bit lately I can't help watching it. Rumour has it that the storyline to put it back on track involves Chloes foster parents being killed in an accident then Sonia and Martin fighting for custody of their baby that Sonia gave up when it was born. Sounds alright but it doesn't compare to Corrie and it's upcoming storyline that Katie kills her dad Tommy, then commits suicide-whats all that about?
When I get to Oz I know I'm gonna get withdrawl symptoms from EE and Corrie.
How far is Oz behind with Corrie by the way?
Marie
How far behind is Eastenders? Schoolgirl Michelle Fowler has just announced to her family that she's pregnant, but won't say who the father is. Pauline, Lou and Arthur have naturally had hissy fits. Over at the Vic, Den and Angie's marriage looks to be on the rocks again. Ethel and her little Willie have just been to see Dr Legg. On the fruit & veg stall, Pete Beale is getting hassle off bad boy, Nick Cotton, who's just been released from prison.
However....according to Foxtel's TV listings, this is where they're (really) at:
"EastEnders:
Whilst Patrick has a confession for Anthony, Janine has some harsh words for Laura. An unexpected postcard gives Sonia cause for concern."
Old Feb 4th 2005, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Willow is an unknown quantity at this point

If any one wants to know about Emerdale well it still sh*t Alan turners daughter was goin to get done for muder till the woman turned up thats about the only good thing
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Neil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really niceNeil S is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Bloke
If you are really desperate for "Eastenders", you could always ask a rellie or a friend back in the UK to tape it and periodically send them over for you to watch. We have Pollyana's mum taping the current series of "The Bill" and she sends them over.
They show 'The Bill' in Oz on ABC don't they and I don't think they are that far behind, as the programme here has Todd Carty in it.

Not really missing Eastenders, as when we left the UK last August it had already gone off. There's plenty of alternative addictive TV here anyway, the new series of McLeods Daughters is starting next week and Desperate Housewives which just started last Monday is looking good so far.