Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Eastenders and Foxtel

Wikiposts

Eastenders and Foxtel

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all
Default Eastenders and Foxtel

Does foxtel have the current eastenders running - the only one I have seen in so far behind - please help am having withdrawal symptoms
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 11:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eastenders and Foxtel

Originally Posted by capacity
Does foxtel have the current eastenders running - the only one I have seen in so far behind - please help am having withdrawal symptoms
its about a hundred years behind
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:29 am
Just Joined

pomcol is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry but what you see is what you get,Foxtel episodes are coming up to Christmas 2003.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:33 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Not an expert myself, but the wife assures me that it's gone right down the pan and you're not missing anything. She used to be a hardcore addict but now she prefers to watch Corrie. Make of that what you will.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:27 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

If you want current Eastenders eps, then download them through this site: www.uknova.com It is a torrent site, so you will have to know what a torrent is, and how to make it work, but when you have done this, you wont need to miss it again. We have just watched this weeks episode of Shameless. (Shown in England on Tuesday, downloaded by us today, and burnt to disc today, then watched tonight)
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 2:50 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
If you want current Eastenders eps, then download them through this site: www.uknova.com It is a torrent site, so you will have to know what a torrent is, and how to make it work, but when you have done this, you wont need to miss it again. We have just watched this weeks episode of Shameless. (Shown in England on Tuesday, downloaded by us today, and burnt to disc today, then watched tonight)
Used to use UKNova but they've effectively closed down these days. My username/pw is no longer valid and you can't sign up with fresh details.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:26 am
Just Joined

COCKNEY SMILER is an unknown quantity at this point

Just woundering if the Singleton family who appeared on Get A New Life Downunder, which is being shown (again) on sky channel back here in the UK have ever given any info on here. Think they were the most ordinary down to earth family on the show. Would love to know how the family is getting on now.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 4:31 am
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Hutch
Not an expert myself, but the wife assures me that it's gone right down the pan and you're not missing anything. She used to be a hardcore addict but now she prefers to watch Corrie. Make of that what you will.
I'll second that. Corrie and Emmerdale seem to be getting all the plaudits, whereas the general feeling is that Eastenders is on borrowed time. Not that I'm an expert or anything.....
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:16 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Carl B
I'll second that. Corrie and Emmerdale seem to be getting all the plaudits, whereas the general feeling is that Eastenders is on borrowed time. Not that I'm an expert or anything.....
Ditto

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:20 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, this may sound sad but although Eastenders has gone down hill a bit lately I can't help watching it. Rumour has it that the storyline to put it back on track involves Chloes foster parents being killed in an accident then Sonia and Martin fighting for custody of their baby that Sonia gave up when it was born. Sounds alright but it doesn't compare to Corrie and it's upcoming storyline that Katie kills her dad Tommy, then commits suicide-whats all that about?
When I get to Oz I know I'm gonna get withdrawl symptoms from EE and Corrie.
How far is Oz behind with Corrie by the way?
Marie
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

Location: Was Reading Berks. Now Palm Beach (summer bay), Sydney NSW
Ady Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really niceAdy Whit is just really nice

Interesting reading that you can download eastenders and shameless. Can anyone tell me can you get Dream team that is on sky one on sunday nights. The only programme I will really miss, I am an addict!
Thanks
Ady
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:09 am
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice

i agree that uknova is no more. but you can download eastenders from www.eeworldwide.com, and no need to use bittorrent, it's just a standard download. usually the night's episode is available by midday the next day here in oz.

i don't follow eastenders, but they used to have all sorts on there too.

Originally Posted by Ady Whit
Interesting reading that you can download eastenders and shameless. Can anyone tell me can you get Dream team that is on sky one on sunday nights. The only programme I will really miss, I am an addict!
Thanks
Ady
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:12 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hutch
Used to use UKNova but they've effectively closed down these days. My username/pw is no longer valid and you can't sign up with fresh details.
UKNova hasnt shut down at all. I downloaded two progs overnight. The reason they dont accept new members is, they have limited the membership to 25,000 However they have just kicked off a lot of people (looks like you might have been one of them ) who were only downloading and not uploading, so there are loads of places available at the moment.

You are possibly getting mixed up with Supanova..........this site was recently shut down.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Willow is an unknown quantity at this point

Well East Enders at the moment paul truman as just been killed off lill mo as left billy for good coz he cant get his head round the fact she as a rapest baby zoe slater is pregnant with dirty dens baby and alfie moon and co have gone and squated in pat butchers old house Ian beal as told the twins he goin out with some woman
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

capacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to allcapacity is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Willow
Well East Enders at the moment paul truman as just been killed off lill mo as left billy for good coz he cant get his head round the fact she as a rapest baby zoe slater is pregnant with dirty dens baby and alfie moon and co have gone and squated in pat butchers old house Ian beal as told the twins he goin out with some woman

OMG is sounds all very dramatic - I am getting feedback from my mom who lives in Zimbabwe - and they thought they were behind the rest of the world! I am going to cut the grass

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.