Default Re: Eastenders

Originally Posted by DebraH
good idea - could be I'll have to check that out

Debra

Are you in Langley near Heathrow?

suzy x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Debra

Are you in Langley near Heathrow?

suzy x
yes that's the one - i sit in my back garden and watch the 747s take off - and land sometimes.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

yes that's the one - i sit in my back garden and watch the 747s take off - and land sometimes.
I drive round that way to work sometimes. I'll wave at you next time.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by glittababe
mind you i'm also getting a bit tired of sharons pathetic, moaning and sulking. Terrible acting! Thank God for the boys to liven things up! Its been like watching 'Dot in the Laundrette' for months on end. Oh and apprently Ross Kemp has signed up for a further 3 mths so there'll be more action. Love the Johnny Allen story line. He's so got Chrissie at last! Oh and poor Ruby walking into seeing her dad snog the new barmaid! Can't wait for tonight!
Is that true,cos god knows they need him,and with sharon i just want to rip her hair extensions out!!! who's with me?
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I drive round that way to work sometimes. I'll wave at you next time.

ok - when you're stuck in all the traffic that has come off of the M4 because of an accident and uses Langley as a by-pass.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geary11
Is that true,cos god knows they need him,and with sharon i just want to rip her hair extensions out!!! who's with me?
Why? Pick one

Bad acting

She's snogged Nigel Harman

She's going to snog Grant

You want her extensions for yourself

suzy x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Why? Pick one

Bad acting

She's snogged Nigel Harman

She's going to snog Grant

You want her extensions for yourself

suzy x
how did you know??
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

it's all four!
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

ok - when you're stuck in all the traffic that has come off of the M4 because of an accident and uses Langley as a by-pass.
No, wrong direction.

Come from Bucks so go thru Chalfonts, Denham, Iver and then into Langley past the industrial estate onto Colnbrook bypass.

I only ever use that way in rush hour (do shifts) as it's actually longer for me.

I often hear about rerouting thru Langley - must be a pain

Suzy x
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by geary11
it's all four!

Hmmm - predictable
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:03 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

So is it possible to *start* watching Eastenders without reading an encyclopaedia-sized history first?
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
So is it possible to *start* watching Eastenders without reading an encyclopaedia-sized history first?
Absolutely NOT.

I would have said yes before the bruvvers came back but not now.

You must have caught up with this thread by now.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:07 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely NOT.

I would have said yes before the bruvvers came back but not now.

You must have caught up with this thread by now.
Barely......

I have the same question about Corrie, actually.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Barely......

I have the same question about Corrie, actually.

Corrie's easier to catch up on. Do you have them in Texas then?
Old Nov 1st 2005, 5:15 pm
Lapine Member

Corrie's easier to catch up on. Do you have them in Texas then?
Errrrrm yes via UKNova.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.