Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

East of Scotland meet up???

East of Scotland meet up???

Old May 31st 2007, 2:06 pm
Never give up!!

Nairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really nice
Default East of Scotland meet up???

Anyone fancy meeting up for a chat / lunch etc.

Mike & Cheryl
Old May 31st 2007, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice
Default Re: East of Scotland meet up???

Originally Posted by Nairn
Anyone fancy meeting up for a chat / lunch etc.

Mike & Cheryl
Hi,

We're from Dundee where do you live
what stage are you @

Frank/Gill
Old May 31st 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Kim and Alan here from North East Fife.
If you fancy meeting up we would like to come along to share ideas!
We are off to Queensland next year.
x
Old May 31st 2007, 7:53 pm
Never give up!!

Nairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really niceNairn is just really nice

Originally Posted by knoydart
Hi,

We're from Dundee where do you live
what stage are you @

Frank/Gill
Hi Frank/Gill

We live in Wellbank but I work in Monifieth!!!!(small world), We are off to Perth in August and our Visa was granted on Monday 29/5.

What about you?

Mike
Old May 31st 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

Gday folks,

We are in Forfar we head to Brisbane in 3 weeks if your up for a meet up just post a time and place and we'll see if we can make it.

Nairn my dad also lives in Wellbank.

Haggis
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

knoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really niceknoydart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nairn
Hi Frank/Gill

We live in Wellbank but I work in Monifieth!!!!(small world), We are off to Perth in August and our Visa was granted on Monday 29/5.

What about you?

Mike
Hi Mike,

Congrats on the visa we're waiting for ack meds next week, it is a small world I drive through Wellbank every morning on the way to work where do you work in Monifeth, do you have any kids.

we also were going to Perth but are now swaying towards Brisbane.

Frank
Old Jun 1st 2007, 1:38 pm
Never give up!!

Originally Posted by knoydart
Hi Mike,

Congrats on the visa we're waiting for ack meds next week, it is a small world I drive through Wellbank every morning on the way to work where do you work in Monifeth, do you have any kids.

we also were going to Perth but are now swaying towards Brisbane.

Frank
Hi Frank
I have a newsagents in Monifieth and my wife works at Ashludie, We have one 16yr old son at Moni High!!!!!

Mike
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

Hi
Somebody has kindly PM'ed me but I cant read my PMs until I have made 3 posts...so here is Post number 3...I think.
Byee
Alan and Kim
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

valerie71andrew is an unknown quantity at this point

hi valerie here

we are off to perth in august we are a family of 5 looking to meet people before we go if you are interested in meeting up.
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 4:39 pm
Never give up!!

Hi All lets get some dates down, We are back from hols on the 27/6 so any day after that is fine by us.

Mike & Cheryl
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough

Hi there, we are also a family of 5, from Dundee. Hoping to head to Perth in November, January at the latest. Would also be interested in meeting up,

Thanks
Michelle
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:01 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

What about a meet up on the 1st July, in Perth or Stirling?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough

That sounds fine for us, if everyone else is okay with that date, any ideas for where?

Michelle
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good one. We won't manage as we will have moved to Brissie by then. Hopefully meet some of you in the future.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 8:54 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
What about a meet up on the 1st July, in Perth or Stirling?
Sorry chaps, we are off 7 weeks today and every weekend is now fully booked doing the rounds of goodbyes.

Hope you have a great meet, and that the sun shines

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.