Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Eagle Boys Pizza's

Eagle Boys Pizza's

Old Aug 14th 2005, 2:59 am
ABCDiamond

Default Eagle Boys Pizza's

We had a Pizza for two yesterday, it should have been $5.50, but I paid with a $20 note and forgot the $14.50 change. (not sure how it happened)

Realised later, rang them, and just i'm off now to go and collect the change.
They just rang to confirm the till was over yesterday, and so it must be ours

I was almost resigned to it being an expensive Pizza

Old Aug 14th 2005, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eagle Boys Pizza's

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
We had a Pizza for two yesterday, it should have been $5.50, but I paid with a $20 note and forgot the $14.50 change. (not sure how it happened)

hey how good is that, i bet it wouldn't happen here!! it'd be tough luck me thinks!

my mouths watering at the thought.......mmmmmmmm pizza...am working nights at the mo,finished the pringles, had the chocolate, only weetabix and readybrek in the cupboard!

3 hours till bedtime!
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Bought my two neices a pizza to share on Friday night. One aged 4 and one aged 7 (the neices not the pizza) - they really don't eat much so sharing is fine. But that one pizza cost £8.50.
So.....£8.50 x 2.35 = $19.975!!! It wasn't even a posh pizza..... Even our local pizza takeaway is only a couple of pounds cheaper than this. Roll on Brisbane pizza prices! Specially on 'kids eat free / 2 4 1' nights!!

Netta
Old Aug 14th 2005, 9:01 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

PIzza is ridiculously cheap compared to UK

Check out www.pizzahut.com.au I think we pay about 24$ for 2 large and a coke and a garlic bread or something like that....

I would export them to UK but I doubt even in those pizza bag's theyd stay hot for 28 hours on a plane.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 9:03 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Love eagle boys Pizza, had one delivered last week, he was 2 hrs late, they asked us to pay, and offered 5 free pizzas lol

Cant be BAD ! go EagleBoys
Old Aug 14th 2005, 9:10 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Love eagle boys Pizza, had one delivered last week, he was 2 hrs late, they asked us to pay, and offered 5 free pizzas lol

Cant be BAD ! go EagleBoys

I haven't had an Eagle boys pizza yet. We did plan to get a few delivered a couple of weeks ago. But when we rang up the girl said they had only one delivery driver and twenty delivery orders, so it would be a couple of hours and our pizzas would be stone cold. She was begging me on the phone to come and collect it instead.

I couldn't though, as I'd had couple of drinkies. So I've still never tried them, but 10 out of 10 for their honesty of delivery times . Pizza hut are almost as cheap as Eagle Boys, and do very nice pizzas, and have very prompt delivery. Dominos pizza are very cheap (especially with their offers), but there is something about their pizzas I don't like. I think they were very greasy the times we ordered from them.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

The other week we had pizzas delivered from Dominos and they charged too much..........so we rang up and they brought us some money back. I thought that was excellent service.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 9:48 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Eagle Boys Pizza's

I had pizza from Eagle Boys ONCE!

Old Aug 14th 2005, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ProofReader

I had pizza from Eagle Boys ONCE!

the garlice prawn pizza is yummy On tuesdays the pizza's are $4.99
Old Aug 14th 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

A few years ago we bought a microwave and a couple of other bits from Retravision which we had delivered. A couple of days later a letter arrived in the post with sincere apologies from the salesgirl. Apparently she had overcharged us, and would we like to pop into the store sometime to collect our $20? Wow, what honesty. She could have kept that for herself, we would have been none the wiser.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 11:59 pm
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hey how good is that, i bet it wouldn't happen here!! it'd be tough luck me thinks!

my mouths watering at the thought.......mmmmmmmm pizza...am working nights at the mo,finished the pringles, had the chocolate, only weetabix and readybrek in the cupboard!

3 hours till bedtime!

Readybrek....I'd kill for that. Anyone know if you can get it over here????
Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Del Boy
Readybrek....I'd kill for that. Anyone know if you can get it over here????
Lol, I thought that about the Weetabix, am paying over $6 for 24 That Weetbix is rank