Reload this Page >

Duty Free Perfume + Aftershave

Duty Free Perfume + Aftershave

Old Jan 17th 2008, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

silvershadow68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Duty Free Perfume + Aftershave

Hi Guys,

Could someone please clarify what the situation is with regards with taking duty free items into Perth Australia.

I am flying from Glasgow (late February) via Dubai, and wondering with regards to the purchase of duty free alcohol + perfumes.

Because of the security restrictions (liquids) how does this effect duty free purchased, when taking items into Perth airport? or dubai in my hand luggage

Would this be allowed.

cheers

Last edited by silvershadow68; Jan 17th 2008 at 5:43 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jan 17th 2008, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Duty Free Perfume + Aftershave

As far as i know as long as you buy them in the airport and are going direct to your destination there should be no problem. One tip though buy your alcohol in Dubai as its dirt cheap. I bought two bottles of Vodka, 1 bottle of brandy, 1 bottle of whiskey, two bottles of martini and two bottles of Baileys for around 50 euros. that was about 4 years ago now but it cant have gone up that much!!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
As far as i know as long as you buy them in the airport and are going direct to your destination there should be no problem. One tip though buy your alcohol in Dubai as its dirt cheap. I bought two bottles of Vodka, 1 bottle of brandy, 1 bottle of whiskey, two bottles of martini and two bottles of Baileys for around 50 euros. that was about 4 years ago now but it cant have gone up that much!!
Wot and no milk for the wain,think i'll give the social sevices a call in Cork
Old Jan 17th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

So who did you think the baileys was for!!!!