Duty Free

Old Aug 17th 2005, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

kelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant futurekelusa has a brilliant future
Default Duty Free

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering whether anyone has any advice on which is the best place to buy duty free? Here, Kuala lumpa or Perth? Are they all priced the same or do you think duty free varies between each airport? Obviously I want the cheapest as my family are already putting their orders in and I haven't even got over there yet! It would most likely be Clinique stuff, perfume and a bottle of booze. Would you advise that I get some Malaysian money for the airport?
Cheers x
Old Aug 17th 2005, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Duty Free

Originally Posted by kelusa
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering whether anyone has any advice on which is the best place to buy duty free? Here, Kuala lumpa or Perth? Are they all priced the same or do you think duty free varies between each airport? Obviously I want the cheapest as my family are already putting their orders in and I haven't even got over there yet! It would most likely be Clinique stuff, perfume and a bottle of booze. Would you advise that I get some Malaysian money for the airport?
Cheers x
You can check out prices and preorder your duty free and collect it at the airport in Oz when you land. And the amount of booze you can get is 2.25 litres.

If you put "preorder duty free australia" into google - the first page is stuffed full of info.