Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dunedin, London AND Melbourne

Dunedin, London AND Melbourne

Old May 9th 2005, 9:55 am
is the donut hole

fnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud offnord has much to be proud of
Default Dunedin, London AND Melbourne

I started this thread in the NZ forum but was recommended that I post here too, so here goes:

I've spent 25 years in Dunedin and 15 years in London (and a few others in between). Now we're looking a Melbourne but were wondering about the climate. We've seen lots of posts about the climate in general but if anyone with experiences living in Dunedin, London AND Melbourne could give us a comparative weather view? Not sure of the odd of this but thought I'd try anyway

thanks
Old May 9th 2005, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

achish is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dunedin, London AND Melbourne

Originally Posted by fnord
I started this thread in the NZ forum but was recommended that I post here too, so here goes:

I've spent 25 years in Dunedin and 15 years in London (and a few others in between). Now we're looking a Melbourne but were wondering about the climate. We've seen lots of posts about the climate in general but if anyone with experiences living in Dunedin, London AND Melbourne could give us a comparative weather view? Not sure of the odd of this but thought I'd try anyway

thanks
Melbourne's weather is usually four seasons in a day. I've never lived in the other two spots so I can't compare. Maybe someone else can help.
Old May 9th 2005, 10:58 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dunedin, London AND Melbourne

Originally Posted by fnord

I've spent 25 years in Dunedin and 15 years in London (and a few others in between). Now we're looking a Melbourne but were wondering about the climate.
I think you'd find Melbourne's climate an improvement on both.

Jeremy