Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

<dumbo needs Advice

<dumbo needs Advice

Old May 12th 2004, 7:12 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default <dumbo needs Advice

Ok anyone know what the timing is approximately, for the following:

After Meds have been done, and posted, what is the time before the buggas ask ya for ur $100,000

Keepin me eye on the exchange rates ..fingers crossed, oz will suffer an aconomic black friday in a few weeks, and the exchange rate will soar to £1 = $5.00 this will of course be only a short lived thing whilst i rally round with my charidy tin !

Any ideas on timescales muchly appreciated
Old May 12th 2004, 7:15 am
rudo1ph

Default Re: <dumbo needs Advice

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Ok anyone know what the timing is approximately, for the following:

After Meds have been done, and posted, what is the time before the buggas ask ya for ur $100,000

Keepin me eye on the exchange rates ..fingers crossed, oz will suffer an aconomic black friday in a few weeks, and the exchange rate will soar to £1 = $5.00 this will of course be only a short lived thing whilst i rally round with my charidy tin !

Any ideas on timescales muchly appreciated
If you get REALLY lucky like us you won't get asked for the bond........SSSHHHHH don't tell anyone though!!!

Old May 12th 2004, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

cuthere is an unknown quantity at this point

timeline seem to range from 3 weeks to 3 months. mine was 3 months, after which i asked my agent to follow-up. the agent sent an email to case-officer who replied the very next day. you should follow-up after 2 months or so if you haven't heard anything. most case officers from what i read will respond quickly if you have been patiently waiting for a reasonable time.

cheers
cuthere
Old May 12th 2004, 7:23 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rudo1ph
If you get REALLY lucky like us you won't get asked for the bond........SSSHHHHH don't tell anyone though!!!

Please explain IM INTRIGUED !
Old May 12th 2004, 7:25 am
Banned

Originally posted by cuthere
timeline seem to range from 3 weeks to 3 months. mine was 3 months, after which i asked my agent to follow-up. the agent sent an email to case-officer who replied the very next day. you should follow-up after 2 months or so if you haven't heard anything. most case officers from what i read will respond quickly if you have been patiently waiting for a reasonable time.

cheers
cuthere

Well our meds are being done 25th may, fingers crossed that we are all healthy < cacking it lol

Then its POSTEM and WAIT ! Amazes me why the timeline varies so much on this item
Old May 12th 2004, 7:45 am
rudo1ph

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
Please explain IM INTRIGUED !
Well........we just never got asked for it!! We did our meds, our assurer put up her bond money (well our money - we sent her a cheque!!) and then the visas were issued.......no one ever asked for the $100,000, so we never mentioned it again!

Old May 12th 2004, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our meds done at the beginning of March and they were susequently sent to OZ a week or so later by the doctors and i sent the police checks 17/03/04 we recieved our bond request on 04/05/04.

footie chick
Old May 12th 2004, 8:22 am
Banned

Originally posted by footie chick
We had our meds done at the beginning of March and they were susequently sent to OZ a week or so later by the doctors and i sent the police checks 17/03/04 we recieved our bond request on 04/05/04.

footie chick
bloody hell that was quick < fark > im gonna have to get me arse into gear.

ANYONE wanna buy a 5 bed house
Old May 12th 2004, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Give ya a fiver
Old May 12th 2004, 11:45 am
Banned

Originally posted by Larissa
Give ya a fiver

I LUVVIT wen ya talk all Mucky like lol